BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Flor L.
Pretty good lip glosses. Love that this are Disney theme lip glosses. The colors are also very pretty and lasting. Would recommend people to go and buy this gift set, I would definitely go and buy a new set.
Ciara C.
Taylors, SC
The color is amazing and the application is smooth. Recommend this to everyone. It's kinda pricey but totally worth it.
Liliana V.
I like this lipstick because it is very beautiful and has very pretty colors and you also hard enough time
Carolina D.
Salem, OR
When I saw this collection I just had to get my hands on it!! It's super cute. And the glosses are a bit sticky but. Itching I can't handle!
Amelia H.
Brooklyn, NY
Estos labiales están padrísimos me encanta semiran muy bonitos y la imagen de la caja semira muy bonita
Amber W.
I haven't got to try this product yet but would love to! It would be great to give my honest review!
Amanda C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
As a major Disney nerd, getting my hands on this little goodie from the e.l.f. collection was like Christmas came early! Great value, great price, and they all look amazing and are easy to apply. Great Lip Gloss for those days when you feel extra villain-y :)
concetta b.
You can't go wrong with the beautiful colors in this lip collection. It's long lasting for my first time purchasing this product and I am very happy with it. It a good value and I will definitely recommend.
Sharoufa V.
I fell In love the first time I saw it o. Somebody and when I tried it on loved it even more it looks great on anybody it just works
Autumn F.
I am in love with this gift set. It comes with four beautiful dark colors. And they are very pigmented for a low price.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!