BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Jordan P.
Hudson, NC
I think it's a good product to use I personally haven't used it before but I've been told it's great
Kaela W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Loveeee! Colors amazing. Pigmented. Not too drying. Perfect for gifts or just to keep for yourself ❤️
Mariah M.
Kingman, AZ
I love this collection because it has a shade for all of my looks. I love the darker, "evil" shades.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
I own the entire collection of Good VS Evil and let me say its fun to have
Fun to collect
Fun to wear
Amber W.
I haven't got to try this product yet but would love to! It would be great to give my honest review!
Hannah F.
Cleveland , AL
love love love the Disney collection lip gloss from elf my favorite! I highly recommend this product
Bernadette A.
Jessup, PA
Offers a few different shades which I really like. Not to dark or light. Definitely, will buy more
Desiree S.
New Orleans, LA
Love this set, it's a great collectors item if you're a Disney fan. The glosses are not too sticky.
Jenna W.
Muir, MI
I'm addicted to this lip glass set! I love every color. They don't make my lips feel sticky either!
samantha e.
Kansas City, MO
I tried this ONCE and couldn't find it again absolutely loved it though wish I could find it again
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?