BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
The Perfect Collection for women eho ADORE lip gloss and also love the fun of having the Disney Good VS Evil.
A perefect collection all great each one a flavor each in its own right in ehich,if you love lip gloss like I do.you will love this collection
The hardest thing for me is deciding which o e to use,I usually carry a few at a time.They are that GREAT.
I recommend this wonderful xolle tion both eye appealing as well as incredible lip gloss(s).♥
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Kingman, AZ
I love this collection because it has a shade for all of my looks. I love the darker, "evil" shades.
Nickiolis R.
Nickiolis R.
Tienen una fragancia dulce y de sabor agradable me encontré con una textura más seca que no era muy brillante, pero no estaba tan mal durante el desgaste. La textura es un poco más delgada y se siente un poco más suave cuando se aplica lo que supone una menor sensación suelta, más brillante y casi tiene un cierto "sequedad" a ella, pero no es terrible en mis labios y aplica uniforme y lisa.
Arrika D.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great seductive lip packet that provides different colors that go with any skin tone and long lasting coverage
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this set, it's a great collectors item if you're a Disney fan. The glosses are not too sticky.
Abigail R.
Abigail R.
The Elf brand is extremely complete. I really love all the make up they sell. And my daughter love the disney lip gloss
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Spokane, WA
This bundle is a great price it's super affordable! My favorite thing about this kit is the colors the dark gloss have a really cool effect on your lipstick color of choice! It also comes with lighter shades that are killer!
Bernadette A.
Bernadette A.
Jessup, PA
Offers a few different shades which I really like. Not to dark or light. Definitely, will buy more
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for Halloween. I'm so sad that I bought this all to decide to be a power ranger. But I love these colors.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Glendale, AZ
This set is absolutely amazing. They stay for a long period of time, they set beautifully and its a no hassle no mess gig.
Silvia T.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
que tal es la pigmentación???