BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Kristen P.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
I got this at Walgreens a few years ago half off. It sold out quickly and didn't know it was a hot hit item at the time. I really liked it. I went back to get some more and it was gone. Pulled it up online and it was going on eBay for a crap load more than I ever paid for it!
Keri B.
Keri B.
Hazleton , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All time favorite collection from elf. The colors are amazing and pop so nicely! I always have them on me!
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very cheap make up! But really good! Great quality I highly recommend it you want regret it
Kathlyn F.
Kathlyn F.
Oxford, Indiana
I love this because it has all the shades I need. I wear mostly dark colored clothing so this is perfect for me. I love the sophisticated look it brings out.
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my daughter and ending up keeping it for myself! The colors are vibrant and the gloss stays on a good while. I have thinner lips and I love a good lip gloss. The price was great - I am having trouble finding another set, though
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Oakland, Ca
I love this lip glosses their not as sticky as others. It's a beautiful packaging their long lasting and just beautiful. Super easy to apply
Damira S.
Damira S.
I enjoyed the color selection. I was able to get really creative with these colors. What I loved the most was that the matched with my skin color.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great concept. But elf misses the mark often when it comes to lip products. This one is no exception. Very sticky on the lips. Not the best pigments. Very luby.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 8.6*
Why it's great: One reviewer loves this mascara so much, she's used "three tubes in a row." Another reviewer adds, "My lashes look so long ... it makes them look full because it separates so nicely that it gives me that 'million lashes' look." Overall, reviewers "definitely recommend" this mascara.
Ivory G.
Ivory G.
This is such a cute collection of lipsticks and all of them are mostly nude colors it's very easy to apply it's not very chart goalie at all and the packaging was great, I would definitely buy again but unfortunately they ran out of stock at my local store
Silvia T.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
que tal es la pigmentación???