BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Linda A.
Tampa, FL
I love this set it's so amazing especially for the price. Beautiful packaging as well and very good value ,
Liliana V.
I like this lipstick because it is very beautiful and has very pretty colors and you also hard enough time
Elayne R.
Não adquiri mais me apaixonei a primeira vista tudo lindo e perfeito ..... amei de mais. Quero muito muito.
Samantha A.
Newark, CA
Sooo good the colars are sooo good for fall. Love the gloss kinda eish it was matte but still really good
Norma A.
Absolutely love the colors in this collection. Only downside I wish it would last longer. But still love.
Alina M.
I love the colors, but they don't have much pigmentation. I like to layer these with a nice plum lipstick
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I loved the packaging!! That is what sold me on the glosses to begin with. The colors were really pretty
Amelia H.
Brooklyn, NY
Estos labiales están padrísimos me encanta semiran muy bonitos y la imagen de la caja semira muy bonita
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I have this item as a collectible. I love the unique packaging and design of the elf Disney collection.
Melissa C.
I bought this for my daughter and she loved it though I must admit I find myself stealing the pinks!
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?