BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I have this item as a collectible. I love the unique packaging and design of the elf Disney collection.
Damira S.
I enjoyed the color selection. I was able to get really creative with these colors. What I loved the most was that the matched with my skin color.
Ivory G.
This is such a cute collection of lipsticks and all of them are mostly nude colors it's very easy to apply it's not very chart goalie at all and the packaging was great, I would definitely buy again but unfortunately they ran out of stock at my local store
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
The Perfect Collection for women eho ADORE lip gloss and also love the fun of having the Disney Good VS Evil.
A perefect collection all great each one a flavor each in its own right in ehich,if you love lip gloss like I do.you will love this collection
The hardest thing for me is deciding which o e to use,I usually carry a few at a time.They are that GREAT.
I recommend this wonderful xolle tion both eye appealing as well as incredible lip gloss(s).♥
Mariah M.
Kingman, AZ
I love this collection because it has a shade for all of my looks. I love the darker, "evil" shades.
Desiree S.
New Orleans, LA
Love this set, it's a great collectors item if you're a Disney fan. The glosses are not too sticky.
Abigail R.
The Elf brand is extremely complete. I really love all the make up they sell. And my daughter love the disney lip gloss
Rebekah S.
Spokane, WA
This bundle is a great price it's super affordable! My favorite thing about this kit is the colors the dark gloss have a really cool effect on your lipstick color of choice! It also comes with lighter shades that are killer!
Casie W.
Crawfordsville
Love the theme of the set. There are such a variety of colors! Very nice formula! And don't leave lips sticky
aimee l.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love this Disney collection awesome product very cute colors and stays on very long never rubs off or isn't sticky at all
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!