BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

samantha e.
samantha e.
Kansas City, MO
I tried this ONCE and couldn't find it again absolutely loved it though wish I could find it again
Gabby V.
Gabby V.
Reedley
I really wish I could have gotten my hands on this collection. The colors look cute and I've heard good reviews on them
April M.
April M.
Fernandina, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this because my daughter is a huge disney fan and thought that the colors were awesome. Tried it and fell in love with the colors,price and packaging
Katz ❤.
Katz ❤.
Creedmoor, North carolina
Beautiful colors where is well isn't sticky or heavy one of my favorite lipgloss sets. A great gift idea for any teen or make up lover
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
As a major Disney nerd, getting my hands on this little goodie from the e.l.f. collection was like Christmas came early! Great value, great price, and they all look amazing and are easy to apply. Great Lip Gloss for those days when you feel extra villain-y :)
concetta b.
concetta b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't go wrong with the beautiful colors in this lip collection. It's long lasting for my first time purchasing this product and I am very happy with it. It a good value and I will definitely recommend.
Sharoufa V.
Sharoufa V.
I fell In love the first time I saw it o. Somebody and when I tried it on loved it even more it looks great on anybody it just works
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this gift set. It comes with four beautiful dark colors. And they are very pigmented for a low price.
Zakya C.
Zakya C.
Rocky Mount, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The gift set was on clearance at my walgreens online so i decided to try the good vs evil lip gloss set. I was surprised and the gloss lasts a long time. I ended by buying another one for my sister to try. I would recommend this to my family and friends.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
North Hollywood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product love it 😍
Silvia T.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
que tal es la pigmentación???