BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Casie W.
Crawfordsville
Love the theme of the set. There are such a variety of colors! Very nice formula! And don't leave lips sticky
Krystal O.
Encinitas , CA
So cute ...love the colors and the price. Colors come of fast can get sticky in the lips. But are fun to use.
Natashe M.
Boise, ID
My daughter loves this set! I bought it for her birthday and she can choose which side she wants to be on lol
Judith H.
Nice colors. Love the way it applys on my lips. They are super long lasting. Works very good and easy to use!
Liliana V.
I like this lipstick because it is very beautiful and has very pretty colors and you also hard enough time
Kennedy B.
It's not my personal favorite, but it does get the job done. I would recommend this if you are on a budget.
kassidy s.
Stoughton, WI
All the colors in this collection are fabulous. The go with so many different outfits and are long lasting.
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
I love this set it's so amazing especially for the price. Beautiful packaging as well and very good value ,
Shaniqua F.
Love love love love this gloss set. I'm not a lipstick kind of gal but this gloss keeps my lips shimmering
Ripley R.
Orlando, FL
Fell in love with this because of the package and the fact that I love Disney!!! Definitely will buy again
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?