BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Kenna H.
Kimberly , Al
Great item for personal usage or for a present for both teens & adults. Love it.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I bought this for my daughter and ending up keeping it for myself! The colors are vibrant and the gloss stays on a good while. I have thinner lips and I love a good lip gloss. The price was great - I am having trouble finding another set, though
Karen S.
Little Rock, AR
Not my favorite. It dries my lips out and the colors just don't look as good as they should. The packaging is nice and it's really affordable but there's better brands out there that offer the same price for a better product.
Xamara H.
Edinburg, TX
I love this set.... as a collectors piece. To be honest I haven't opened it. But I mean who really uses beautiful pieces like this? I'm sure they're great as lip glosses but these babies will stay in the box!
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
This entire package has my name written all over it You have light and dark lip colors in one package to choose from! E.l.f is a great company as I have said many times and this lip color is no different. A little goes a long way and I think this is wonderful for anyone to try
Mich H.
Springfield, TN
I bought this for my little cousin for her birthday and it is her all time favorite she says.
Alicia S.
Love the Disney sets! They are inspired perfectly and I love anything disney
lizzie k.
Shorewood, WI
I sort of had a love hate relationship with this set. The price range was good to me but the glosses were very very sticky to me . I hated the feeling on the lips and it was gloopy to me hated it . Loved the packaging though super cute :)
DANIELLE M.
Arlington, VA
Yes i have to admit I am a disney fan and this set is so pretty. it has a nice price for all the colors it has. And it goes on so nicely. It as my first time using the set and it met my expectations. I think i would give it as a gift to another disney lover or to anyone that likes these colors
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
This gift set was recently given to me by a friend as a belated birthday gift and after opening it and playing around with the colors all was forgiven for missing (forgetting) my birthday! I love the colors included in this product and the staying power of the product is second to none. I may or may not have gone online to already purchase another set for myself and 2 more to give to my sisters this Christmas.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!