BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Evelin F.
Evelin F.
Ankeny, IA
Love it last a very long time amazing colors. Easy to apply all time Favorite!
Anahi H.
Anahi H.
Cowiche , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft and long lasting! Love the shades and the texture! I received this item as a gift and will be ordering more for family members! Perfect for all ages loved the packaging!
Flor L.
Flor L.
Pretty good lip glosses. Love that this are Disney theme lip glosses. The colors are also very pretty and lasting. Would recommend people to go and buy this gift set, I would definitely go and buy a new set.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Erie, PA
I so live these colors, looks kiddush but I don't care. I can't enough of these colors.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Taylors, SC
The color is amazing and the application is smooth. Recommend this to everyone. It's kinda pricey but totally worth it.
Liliana V.
Liliana V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lipstick because it is very beautiful and has very pretty colors and you also hard enough time
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Salem, OR
When I saw this collection I just had to get my hands on it!! It's super cute. And the glosses are a bit sticky but. Itching I can't handle!
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Brooklyn, NY
Estos labiales están padrísimos me encanta semiran muy bonitos y la imagen de la caja semira muy bonita
Amber W.
Amber W.
I haven't got to try this product yet but would love to! It would be great to give my honest review!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always used this product, the result is incredible, it is quick, easy and very practical, in addition its smell is suave.su effect lasts a long time, and the variety of colors are incredible. I recommend it
Silvia T.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
que tal es la pigmentación???