BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Arrika D.
Wilbraham, MA
A great seductive lip packet that provides different colors that go with any skin tone and long lasting coverage
fernanda s.
Amei a proposta da marca pós fico maravilhosa lindo na boca ótimo para espalhar boa pigmentação acabamento matte
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Uhh! Hello! It's Disney! The packaging idea and products are great! I hate using it just because I want to save!!
Amy M.
Kingsport, TN
My daughters love the variety and color in this lipstick pack. And since it is e.l.f. I can actually afford it.
Brandi B.
LOOVVEE this stuff! They are SOO amazing! I've told all of my family, friends, and neighbors about them!!!:):)
Mia B.
Love this packaging! The lipsticks are such pretty colors... I would definetly buy them as a gift for someone.
D'Anne S.
Dexter, MO
I want to try this lip gloss so bad!! I love the color choices and with E.l.f. products you can't go wrong! (:
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
Love anything Disney. But I loved these colors. The applicator/application was great especially for the price.
hanna h.
Love the Disney princess/Villian line it gives me options, I like the way the make up goes on and how it feels
Judith H.
Nice colors. Love the way it applys on my lips. They are super long lasting. Works very good and easy to use!
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?