BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Lourdes R.
This really good to give as a gift they’re amazing products they all work really good it’s absolutely worth your money.
Cassandra C.
Wichita falls tx
I only bought these so it can match my other stuff i had and i like it but i also like others but try it they are good.
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I love this for Halloween. I'm so sad that I bought this all to decide to be a power ranger. But I love these colors.
Autumn J.
Tonganoxie, KS
This is great for Halloween , I can switch it up all Halloween week being somebody else everyday. Great pop of color!
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
This was by far one of my most favorite products I purchased from e.l f. Even my daughter's keep taking it from me.
yetlanezi c.
Glendale, AZ
they are long lasting heyare really good really permenting and they have a really good color i love this lip gloss
Krystal I.
New Orleans , La
The packaging is super cute! The product itself is pretty good for the price, but I honestly wouldn't use it daily.
katelyn s.
columbus, in
Love. Love. Love. These colors. They have a nice gloss to them. Goes on smooth. Great color with first application.
Blanca M.
Everything Disney is a must buy! I loved this set and I wish I would have bought more. The colors are impressived.
Dominique C.
Milton, FL
I love these colors. Theses glosses are so smooth to put on like it feels like butter and they have great coverage.
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?