BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Jordan P.
Hudson, NC
I think it's a good product to use I personally haven't used it before but I've been told it's great
Hannah F.
Cleveland, AL
love love love the Disney collection lip gloss from elf my favorite! I highly recommend this product
Melissa C.
I bought this for my daughter and she loved it though I must admit I find myself stealing the pinks!
kelsey L.
the Disney good vs evil lip gloss collection is one you NEED to own! These colors look STUNNING on!
Alex O.
Spring, TX
All these colors are beautiful and so bold. I am really a fan of these. Easy to use for beginners
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I like these colors. The packaging draws you to the product on the shelves. Good value product.
Lindsay J.
Love E.I.F lip glosses! All have nice pigments. The Disney Good vs. Evil is so cute gift set.
Rosy M.
Van Nuys, CA
I've honestly didn't like at first though it was childish then I tried and I fell in love
Maleea E.
I love this brand so much! Great makeup! Very good quality! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
Alicia R.
Stillwater , OK
I picked this up today and I love them the smell is a bit strange but I'm not mad at it
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!