BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Aurora C.
Me encanto el diseño y los colores y el tiempo que dura me encanta que pigmenta súper bien y deja súper hermoso el color
Lauren R.
Tulsa, OK
Works great. Lots of color options. I was looking for some darker colors and this was what i was needing. Will buy again
Tiffany R.
Las Vegas, NV
I got the disney line because my daughter would be fasinated by the box but i love all the colors and so does my 2 yr old
Nicole H.
El Paso, TX
Another fun product by e.l.f.! Any princess at heart will enjoy these. The product is high quality at affordable prices.
Gabby V.
Reedley
I really wish I could have gotten my hands on this collection. The colors look cute and I've heard good reviews on them
Lourdes R.
This really good to give as a gift they’re amazing products they all work really good it’s absolutely worth your money.
Autumn F.
I am in love with this gift set. It comes with four beautiful dark colors. And they are very pigmented for a low price.
Abigail R.
The Elf brand is extremely complete. I really love all the make up they sell. And my daughter love the disney lip gloss
Ciara C.
Taylors, SC
The color is amazing and the application is smooth. Recommend this to everyone. It's kinda pricey but totally worth it.
Jaqui M.
Tacoma, WA
Never used this but it seems like it would be a very good formula because my friend has it and I am in love with them !
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?