BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
Love anything Disney. But I loved these colors. The applicator/application was great especially for the price.
Brandi B.
LOOVVEE this stuff! They are SOO amazing! I've told all of my family, friends, and neighbors about them!!!:):)
Mia B.
Love this packaging! The lipsticks are such pretty colors... I would definetly buy them as a gift for someone.
Krystal O.
Encinitas , CA
So cute ...love the colors and the price. Colors come of fast can get sticky in the lips. But are fun to use.
Elayne R.
Não adquiri mais me apaixonei a primeira vista tudo lindo e perfeito ..... amei de mais. Quero muito muito.
Ripley R.
Orlando, FL
Fell in love with this because of the package and the fact that I love Disney!!! Definitely will buy again
Jazmin R.
Phoenix , AZ
I was amazed with the boxing the formula ! I didn't knew elf would make this Collection so freaking good !
kassidy s.
Stoughton, WI
All the colors in this collection are fabulous. The go with so many different outfits and are long lasting.
Kennedy B.
It's not my personal favorite, but it does get the job done. I would recommend this if you are on a budget.
Norma A.
Absolutely love the colors in this collection. Only downside I wish it would last longer. But still love.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!