BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
They have a sweet fragrance and taste I found pleasant with a drier texture that wasn’t super glossy but wasn’t too bad during the wear. The texture is a little thin and feels a little balmy when applied giving it a less loose, glossier feel and almost has a certain “dryness” to it but it isn’t terrible on my lips and applies even and smooth. I’d have liked more glossiness but for what it lacks in shine it makes up for in pigment as two of the shades had very nice pigmentation where as the other two were more subtle.
Tara S.
Winter park, Fl
Im sure its good for kids. But I never used this on myself personally. But my neice loves it and was very excited. The packaging is nice. Its genuine and i bought it in the Ulta store at the mall. My neice is 16 and loves this. I would buy it again if she ask for it
Ashley Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These colors are great on many different skin tones. The packaging is amazing doesn't feel cheap . The price pint is amazing I only payed 5$ definitely worth it . I have color pop ones that are similar and yet these are the ones I usually reach out for to use !
Crystal B.
Lewistown, PA
My girls, John at like everyone else's went through their frozen faze. It's about pricey, but when they apply it; it looks great. They live this product and it matches their decor. 😂 they are almost out of the cartoon phase. I hope.
Katie P.
Black Mountain, NC
I bought this for my niece and she wears a different color every day to school! Great quality for the price and it's very fitting for her age! Very cute packaging and a great stocking stuffer.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the CUTEST set and PERFECT for gifting. I gave it to a teenager who had a love for Disney. She raved. The colors were appropriate for her age and she really seemed to enjoy them.
Danielle W.
Dalton, GA
I love this and I know it's kid themed but I use it all the time. The colors are so nice and would suit any skin tone! It has good color, but it's really shiny
Aimee C.
Pleasant lake , MI
I actually got this at a local drug store and they weren't bad it was more for a review not really special but they were fun I gave them to my daughters
Desiree D.
Santee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product:) the colors are stunning and are easy to go with any look:) very chic looking and not as childish as the name may make it seem.
Lindsay E.
Gibsonburg, OH
I received this as a gift and love it! Goes great when I'm in good vs evil mood. Love the vibrant colors and the ling lasting looks.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Nancy R.
que tal es la pigmentación???