BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Star W.
These are awesome the packaging is really cute and the colors are super pigmented. You can tell they did extra work on the formula and the price is still hands down the cheapest for a cosmetic product that’s special edition
vanessa h.
San jose, CA
I adore the colors in this set. the only problem is that they don't stay put for too long so I have to keep reapplying. but the formula looks great. the colors are beautiful. the smell is good and the price is fantastic.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I really like the colors in this set. They are very dramatic and pigmented. The dark maroon color is my favorite. Elf products are great because they are very affordable. They go on smooth and are moisturizing.
Ember B.
Love this set!! Great for the price anyways. Nice packaging. The colors are great variety. I would buy as a gift. Super cute. Doesn’t last all day but for a good amount of time.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
I got this as
A
Gift for the holidays ! And I wasn’t impressed with it ! Elf
Normally has amazing colors ! But these colts didn’t seem to work out so well got me . Color faded easy , and smeared really
Bad !
jessica A.
Joliet, IL
I bought the good vs evil set for my daughter's and they loved it! I like that it's easy to clean off especially because lip stick is my 3 year olds go-to accessory!
Brianna T.
Tucson, AZ
I love love LOVE this product! But honestly never seen or used it, it just caught my eye. I would love to buy and try this, if I would've known this existed I would have bought it earlier and sooner! It looks beautiful, I will go out and look for it when I can! !
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Yeeesss!!!!!These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
Rubie S.
This is beautiful packaging. I love the fact that they incorporated a villain into the box. Shades are amazing. I bought it through the website. The color are really pretty. It is a very good set. I would buy it over and over again.
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?