BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The luxuriously smooth and highly pigmented, silky formula provides eyes with an awakened brightness for a long-lasting wear. Choose your favorite colors that best compliment your style and insert them into the custom compact for a totally personalize... see more...

Buy on Amazon
aubrey j.
I kinda like this product. It is pigmented but not super long lasting   I almost met my expectations but because it is not long lasting it is not my favorite. It is super easy to apply so new users can easily use. I do recommend this but if ur looking for a longer lasting one don't get this.
Stephanie L.
This is the perfect color to highlight your eyes.  The application is smooth and the color goes well with many different skin tones.  The price is reasonably affordable and is available at many stores.  This is a very good product for the cost.  Would purchase again!
Kayla C.
Bought this single to put in a 4 color compact. I love setting my eyes with this if I'm going for a shimmer look, or putting it in the inner corner! It doesn't seem like it would have a shimmer to it but it does. Just a little bit, not glitter! Really great color, pigment and price!
Samantha G.
Pataskala, OH
I love the color of this eyeshadow, it looks beautiful on and is affordable! The downfalls to this product is there is a lot of fall-out so it's find of messy, and it not too pigmented. However since it's affordable and cute I will continue to buy this shadow!
Marissa R.
Chicago
I love the color! The formula is so smooth and creamy. With ELF eye primer, it lasts all day. So it is definitely long lasting. It’s also super affordable! It met all of my expectations and was great. I would definitely buy it again.
Hillari Y.
Parkersburg, WV
Elf eye shadow isn't the wrist eye shadow I've tried. It has good pigmentation for the price, as well as formula. Its a little on the powdery side, but again for the price, its a great product
Meghann S.
e.l.f. Elements Eye, Ivory, 0.05 Ounce Love elf products and while this eyeshadow isn't bad, I don't think it sits well on my skin tone. I'm quite pale right now but if I were more tan, I think it might look better. Works well as a highlighter under the brow bone or on tops of cheeks.
Alana W.
Lynchburg
I have really enjoyed exploring ELF products more recently. I like using this product in my inner corner or as a highlight on my brow bone. It gives a nice glow and in incredibly inexpensive. Although it can be slightly powdery, it has minimum fall out.
Jocelyn B.
It's a great base for eye looks and can even be used in the corner of the eyes to add a POP. The price is so economical and is definelty good quality. It's pigmented and long lasting witch is the best. It's very similar to other high end eye products!
Arlene M.
Avondale, AZ
This was one of my very first eyeshadows when I started doing my makeup. I still have one and use it once in a while. Good pigmentation but does have fallout. Buildable and blendable. It is best to use an eyeshadow primer to make it last longer