e.l.f. Elements Eye

The luxuriously smooth and highly pigmented, silky formula provides eyes with an awakened brightness for a long-lasting wear. Choose your favorite colors that best compliment your style and insert them into the custom compact for a totally personalize...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Elements Eye!
Product Highlights
...I would definitely say it's super easy to use and to apply and is very long lasting with primer but beautiful! I would definitely buy this product again in reviews
Ibette H.
Rialto
Tried to use this for the browbone, unfortunately I did not like. Color is not pigmented and excess3 fallout.
Aarica M.
Salida, CA
I love this. I use it daily. Great for under eyebrows. Easy to apply and use. I'd buy it again. Great gift for makeup lovers.
Lauren M.
San Antonio, TX
This product went on pretty smooth. The only problem I had is how quick I hit pan. I'm not sure if it was a bad batch but my shadow was overall extremely powdery of that makes sense. I would buy again because it's affordable.
patricia G.
New Martinsville
Purchased at: Walmart
When I first bought these shadows I didn't expect very good quality, but when I tried them on I was so impressed!! They are very pigmented, love the way it makes my eyes shimmer, love the quality of them
Andrea S.
Indianapolis, IN
I rally like this product , its easy to use and actually helps hide my break outs and other skin issues completely. Its an easy pick item that I would use again.
Marissa R.
Chicago
I love the color! The formula is so smooth and creamy. With ELF eye primer, it lasts all day. So it is definitely long lasting. It’s also super affordable! It met all of my expectations and was great. I would definitely buy it again.
Hannah M.
Mckeesport, PA
So I like this product a lot because my buena so bad on my eye lids. It covers them all and a super retry color
Kayla C.
Bought this single to put in a 4 color compact. I love setting my eyes with this if I'm going for a shimmer look, or putting it in the inner corner! It doesn't seem like it would have a shimmer to it but it does. Just a little bit, not glitter! Really great color, pigment and price!
Tasha F.
Aberdeen, MD
Definitely a good but for anyone who needs help filling in their eyebrows, it is a great outline and eat to use
Sarah V.
I used this everyday until there was nothing left. For $1 is was totally worth it and even bought a backup

Looking for your answer?