e.l.f. Elements Custom Compact

e.l.f. Elements compact is designed for the girl on the go! This magnetic lock-in system has four compartments created to offer the ability to switch out your favorite eyes, lips, and face shades. The compact includes a mirror so you can always be sure that you look your best! Choose your favorite colors that best compliment your unique, beautiful look and personal style.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Elements Custom Compact!
Karley P.
oklahoma
Honestly i love all elf products but this wasn’t the best. If you like very light eye shadow then this is for you. But if you enjoy darker shadow you have have to pack it on to your eyelid to get the full look.
Kaylah B.
Sacramento, CA
Save your money. Add a few more dollars and go grab a juvias place, makeup revolution, lime crime, nyx, something other than this.
Trinity A.
Campbellsville
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not mad at this product. It works for casual everyday makeup and very natural looking. I would improve this by making the colors a bit less fragile. It is decently long lasting and I would recommend to others as an adorable easy to attain option.
Allie S.
Alexander, AR
I've used elf eye shadows before but they aren't my favorite. They don't stay on all day like some of my other eye shadows. I'll use this brand in a crunch if I need a certain color or shade because they are fairly inexpensive, but if I want something that lasts longer I'll choose another brand.
Jeffrey  A.
Nashville, TN
Thank you very much, I thank you very much, and I thank you for letting me be one of your Influenster family, I would like to receive many more products and give my opinion and let my friends and family know, thank you very much 🥰
Leianna O.
This custom compact is such a good deal. It’s so convenient and is so small so it legit will fit anywhere. I love being able to customize my contour routine with shades I love. Super affordable, I love ELF
Julie V.
Brighton, MA
I was very excited about these and bought a bunch of shades. Unfortunately, I haven’t used them in years. They are great beginner palettes, but if you already have a collection you won’t find anything new here, and the pigmentation and lasting power is nothing to write home about.
Nicole F.
Far rockaway , NY
The best product I had try ever You can make a contour without problems, it covers enough and you do not see your skin with cracks, they should all try it.
Jazmin R.
Stryker, OH
I really enjoyed this product because it allowed me to customize the colors whenever and however I wanted. I highly recommend using this.
jessica M.
Chino, CA
I’ve been shopping with e.l.f since they were exclusively online. I love the products and this custom compact is perfect. It’s amazing that you can buy the exact colors you want and keep them together. It’s great for traveling or for make up on the go.

Looking for your answer?