e.l.f. Duo Eyeshadow with Brush Set uploaded by Joy P.e.l.f. Duo Eyeshadow with Brush Set uploaded by Stephanie D.e.l.f. Duo Eyeshadow with Brush Set uploaded by Stephanie D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These easy to blend eye shadows are crease resistant and long lasting. The gorgeous shades can be worn alone or together for a dramatic effect. Mix and match shades to create your own unique and custom look. This collection also includes a dual-ended eyeliner and eye shadow brush to sweep eye shadow onto the eyelids, then flip over to line your eyes for a finished look.

Noelle S.
Jensen Beach, FL
Review for: With Eyeshadow Night more...
I love these shadows for trying new types of eye looks. They are affordable and fun to try different things with. My daughter uses these a lot when she wants to do a little make over with her friends.
ArabMakeupQueen N.
Midwest City, OK
Review for: 71452W more...
Pretty great product for the price! There's a little bit of run off and the color is somewhat hard to translate but it's pretty good consistency and tends to stay on for hours!
Ashley J.
I bought this on a whim because I really wanted to buy something from Target. Of course, e.l.f. products are all very cheap and this was a good price. I didn't have any brushes at home and I needed some new eyeshadows, so I picked up this kit. The eyeshadows aren't very pigmented but they do the job for the price. I wouldn't buy it again but they're not bad.
Reanna B.
I was disappointed with this product. The powders streaked inconsistently even with an eye primer. I found it to lack pigment. It was difficult for color to show on my skin and I don't think it would even show very well on fair skin. I did like the brush. I also didn't care for the pairing of colors. I would've liked it if the colors were more similar to each other. I do see the color play fun, however, and suited for someone younger. It was soft and blended my other brands of eye shadow nicely.
Arelia D.
Doral, FL
Hola. I got this as a gift from a cousin. I'm not a fan of make up to be honest. I liked that the colors she chose for me were natura/neutral. I have brown skin, i'm from the Caribbean, so it was refreshing to find colors that actually match my skin and the weather of my country. It didn't feel heavy on my skin and it looked pretty. All and all it is a good product.
Kristen H.
St catharines, ON
I really like these shadows. They are easy to blend and the colour selection is great. The brush that comes with it is awesome as well. I don't reach for these every day but when I am going for a specific look. I have recommended this to friends and they loved them
Katlin F.
They're pretty pigmented although they at time seem a bit chalky depending on color. They blend pretty well ! Their brown and caramel shades are amazing. I simply adore the elf line. The price is unreal beatable for the quality!
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
Review for: With Eyeshadow Night, With Eyeshadow Day more...
Absolutely love the color combinations. I have brown eyes and these colors complimented them well. I use these products whenever I go out. These colors pop and are amazingly pigmented at a very reasonable price. Would recommend to anyone who loves makeup.
Stefanie B.
I bought the purple duo to do a smokey eye. Was not very impressed. Pigment sucks. Takes multiple applications before it shows. Price is great though. I think this could be a great product if it was more pigmented.
Lala Z.
Palm Springs
I actually have all of these eye shadows and I enjoy using them when Im in need of a light application for a long day wear packing is very nice and easy to put in my purseI have boughten them all so I recommend them