BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #2 in Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners

This convenient Dual-Pencil Sharpener is the essential tool for sharpening pencils of any size to maintain professional and precise application. The removable adapter allows you to adjust the size to fit large or small makeup pencils. The cover captures shavings and allows for easy cleaning. Includes a bonus small sharpener perfect for travel.

How To Use
Place Pencil Into Appropriate Sized Sharpener And Turn Until Sharpened. Remove Cover To Clean Out Loose Shavings. Use The Small Pick That Is Located On Top Of The Sharpener To Remove Hard To Reach Shavings.

• Does this really sharp ur pencil ?6 Answers
  • Is this good for sharpening lip liner? 1 Answers
  • Does the lid stay in place with this sharpener, or is it ...5 Answers
e.l.f. Dual Pencil Sharpener
  • "Love this. I love the dual sharpeners. Easy to open but doesn't fall open and cause a mess." in 13 reviews
  • "Love this set ! Sharpens my eye pencil easily. Very clean when it holds the pencil shaving. Haven't had any problems with spilling " in 13 reviews
Erin H.
POWAY, CA
I had really low expectations for this because the price was so reasonable. I usually have a hard time with very soft pencils breaking while I sharpen them or the sharpener not being sharp enough to sever the shavings. This does a great job and I feel like I waste so much less product since I get a good point on the first try. I have two, one for eyeliner, one for lip products.
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
Kim S.
Sparta, NJ
I LOVE this pencil sharpener! I use it all the time! You cannot beat the $1.00 price point & it keeps all of the pencil shavings contained until I'm ready to throw them out! I bought mine at the actual E.L.F. store - But you can also find them in any drugstore, beauty store or even good old Wal-Mart!
Krystal D.
Great cosmetics pencils sharpener, and you get 1 with a lid and does both large and small pencils and a separate one without a lid for just small pencils. All have nice sharp blade. Haven't had any problems with the product. Works just as good, if not better than the more expensive sharpeners.
Lydia B.
Ave Maria , FL
You can get this product from multiple places but I bought it from Target. It works great. There are two different sized pencil sharpeners, and it comes with multiple pencil sharpeners. I have used it with brow, eyeliner, and lipliner pencils and it worked great for all.
Hannah G.
La Grange
Only pencil sharper worth spending money on!! Has two different sizes to fit most pencils. Light weight, easy to use, easy to store, cheap, WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!! I will never buy another brand if I need another one.
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
I am so happy I bought this! It was so cheap so I didn’t know if it was gonna be that good but I have to say that it really does sharpen my pencils without snapping it off. I sharpened my lip liner for the first time and was expecting to sharpen it for a while, but a few turns and it became sharp. I love it! It is so worth getting if you need a sharpener. It works great and is cheap so definitely get this!!!
Emely T.
Great sharpener. Perfect for ELF products or other brands. Doesn’t leave my pencils with any blunt wooden pieces sticking out. Very smooth. I would recommend and definitely repurchase. Found this at Target.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite eye liner and lip liner pencil sharpener!  The duo is great when you have a chubby pencil and it is very easy to clean.  I love this brand all around and I would absolutely recommend this pencil sharpener to any make up wearers out there!
Laura D.
This sharpener works great and love the dual holes. What makes this sharpener a keeper for me is the fact that it has a cover to it so whenever I am not near a trash can or am on the go I don't have to worry about making a mess with the shavings. I get a few sharpening before needing to empty it. It is also very affordable and a great addition to any makeup kit
Evelin V.
Dallas
Does this really sharp ur pencil ?
McKenzie H.
Waukee, IA
Does the lid stay in place with this sharpener, or is it falling off and leaving a mess?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good sharpener?
Brianna P.
York, NE
Is this good for sharpening lip liner?
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Why is a makeup pencil in the stationary? I get it's a sharpener..but since when did e.l.f. start making items for school?!