e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit uploaded by Genesis G.e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit uploaded by Lisa L.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

No mess, no hassle - just gorgeous lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Dramatic Lash Kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can repeatedly achieve showstopping lush lashes again and again. Set includes Pair of Dramatic Lashes, Contour Tray, Lash Adhesive Gel.

How To Use

Gently Remove Lash From Tray.
 Pierce The Top Of The Adhesive Tube And Apply A Thin Amount Of Glue Along The Entire Length Of The Lash Strip.
 Allow Glue To Sit Until Tacky, Then Place Lashes As Close To The Baseline Of Your Own Lashes As Possibl
 Working From The Center Out.
 Hold The Lash In Place For A Few Seconds Until The Last Strip Has A Chance To Hold.
 Apply A Lash Defining Mascara If Desired.
 To Remove Lashes Hold A Warm Damp Towel To The Eye And Gently Peel Off False Lashes From The Root.
 Replace On Contour Tray For Reshaping And Continuous Wear.

ingredients:

Eyelash Glue Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit
  • "Easy to use, look natural but with a little more wisp. I use these on days where I want to look pretty but I don't want to go full out glam. They are cheap and reliable, you always know you're going to get quality when using elf." in 14 reviews
  • "Easy to use, look natural but with a little more wisp. I use these on days where I want to look pretty but I don't want to go full out glam. They are cheap and reliable, you always know you're going to get quality when using elf." in 8 reviews
  • "Very easy to work with and cute. I don't wear lashes often but there's make me feel comfortable about wearing then." in 3 reviews
Angela P.
Very plasticky lash with a thick uncomfortable not very flexible band. Their very mono length as well. Not flattering on me and will not purchase again.
Madi C.
In my opinion these lashes aren't good or bad, they just are. I would recommend them for anyone new to lashes or makeup as a good starter lash for getting the hang of things, because if they fall apart, you won't be loosing a very valuable investment. The reason it's not simply what I use as a medium rating most times (3/5) is because when I bought these lashes, the glue inside was completely dry, so play it safe and buy some of that as well. I recommend the Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe in Black by Kiss
Genesis G.
Easy to apply and stayed on all day! Pretty durable for cheap lashes! And they look so nice on! Will definitely repurchase!
Samantha K.
Alexandria , MN
Was not impressed with these. You get what you pay for and these were not worth it. They felt like plastic and did not follow the curve of my lash line.
Caitlyn H.
Falkirk
i love this product, these lashes are easy to use however the las glue isn’t particularly strong and the bad is quite thick, i used them for the first time last month and have ordered more. I would recommend them to anyone on a budget or just wants really good quality false lashes.
Victoria R.
Belton
DRAMATIC is the word these just complete my every romantic out going event. I love these so much. I also love that single lashes are not falling off. I love the look.
Christina H.
Glenville
These are ok for 1.00 at Walmart. I rather use a higher quality brand. When your tight on money these are my go to.
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels
These were awful. Definitely a waste of money. I hate that they are plasticy instead of fibers. The bass was so thin I could barely put glue on without making a mess.
Meghan C.
Rogersville
I didn't care much for these lashes. They didn't provide me with the volume I wanted. I don't think I'd recommend.
Desiree H.
Jacumba, CA
I tried these when I tried the "natural" lashes by ELF when I first tried lashes and hated them. Flimsy and glue was dried. I had bought 12 pairs and all the glue was dry.