e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit uploaded by Genesis G.e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit uploaded by Lisa L.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

No mess, no hassle - just gorgeous lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Dramatic Lash Kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can repeatedly achieve showstopping lush lashes again and again. Set includes Pair of Dramatic Lashes, Contour Tray, Lash Adhesive Gel.

How To Use

Gently Remove Lash From Tray.
 Pierce The Top Of The Adhesive Tube And Apply A Thin Amount Of Glue Along The Entire Length Of The Lash Strip.
 Allow Glue To Sit Until Tacky, Then Place Lashes As Close To The Baseline Of Your Own Lashes As Possibl
 Working From The Center Out.
 Hold The Lash In Place For A Few Seconds Until The Last Strip Has A Chance To Hold.
 Apply A Lash Defining Mascara If Desired.
 To Remove Lashes Hold A Warm Damp Towel To The Eye And Gently Peel Off False Lashes From The Root.
 Replace On Contour Tray For Reshaping And Continuous Wear.

ingredients:

Eyelash Glue Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit
  • "Easy to use, look natural but with a little more wisp. I use these on days where I want to look pretty but I don't want to go full out glam. They are cheap and reliable, you always know you're going to get quality when using elf." in 14 reviews
  • "Very easy to work with and cute. I don't wear lashes often but there's make me feel comfortable about wearing then." in 3 reviews
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
If you are in need of lashes on a budget, then these will be for you. However, I do not like the unnatural look they have on my eyes personally. I won't be repurchasing the ones I got, unless they came out with more natural types.
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
Didn't have too high of expectations but was surprised by the quality of this product! Used it for homecoming as a last minute resort and it was actually better than the stuff I usually use! And cheaper too so it was a win-win.
Mariah R.
E.L.F. is a super affordable and awesome brand. I have always loved their products, and these lashes are great if you're on a budget. They do the trick to glam up any look. The only down fall is the flimsy band, but if you work with them, they're totally do able.
Kyra L.
Preston, ID
Crystal V.
San Antonio
These lashes are cute and they make your eyes pop! Most people think they're not good because they're not expensive! But it's really good quality for a very low price! I have tons of e.l.f lashes now !
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I love wear lashes everyday and Themis brand is one of the most frequent ones I prefer to use. I love the way they look and they are super easy to put on. The last all day for me! Highly recommend
Ali j.
Lake Charles, LA
I wish these were a little more natural. However for the price it does in fact seem worth it!! I keep a few pair on hand and tend to layer them. Easy to apply. I wish there were also a few more options for different ones to purchase. I also wish that more places that carried Elf products had the lashes as well.
Lilly E.
San Antonio, TX
I really like the elf eyelashes. They may not be very luxurious or made with real hair but they get the job done. They are also cheap and easy to apply. A major plus is that it comes with glue that works well with the lashes.
Rachel M.
Chesapeake, OH
I really liked this product for the price. It did look a little fake and it didn't hold up for a second use like some of the more expensive ones I've tried but for the price it did the job.
Samantha R.
Gridley, CA
The glue is terrible, whether I let it dry on the last longer before putting them on or put them on right away they did not stick! I will try the lashes themselves with other glue sometime