e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit uploaded by Genesis G.e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit uploaded by Lisa L.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

No mess, no hassle - just gorgeous lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Dramatic Lash Kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can repeatedly achieve showstopping lush lashes again and again. Set includes Pair of Dramatic Lashes, Contour Tray, Lash Adhesive Gel.

How To Use

Gently Remove Lash From Tray.
 Pierce The Top Of The Adhesive Tube And Apply A Thin Amount Of Glue Along The Entire Length Of The Lash Strip.
 Allow Glue To Sit Until Tacky, Then Place Lashes As Close To The Baseline Of Your Own Lashes As Possibl
 Working From The Center Out.
 Hold The Lash In Place For A Few Seconds Until The Last Strip Has A Chance To Hold.
 Apply A Lash Defining Mascara If Desired.
 To Remove Lashes Hold A Warm Damp Towel To The Eye And Gently Peel Off False Lashes From The Root.
 Replace On Contour Tray For Reshaping And Continuous Wear.

ingredients:

Eyelash Glue Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit
  • "Easy to use, look natural but with a little more wisp. I use these on days where I want to look pretty but I don't want to go full out glam. They are cheap and reliable, you always know you're going to get quality when using elf." in 14 reviews
  • "Very easy to work with and cute. I don't wear lashes often but there's make me feel comfortable about wearing then." in 3 reviews
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
These lashes was okay. I got them for $1 @ target and the little glue it came with was useless. However the lashes were a little flimsy. With a better band the lashes would be perfect.
Karelina D.
Homestead, FL
With this being one of the first false lash product from elf, this is actually REALLY good! It is a very “natural” dramatic lash. I have used this very many times for natural makeup days and I truly do love it!
Cassandra G.
Owings Mills, MD
Not really obsessed with the lashes I like more of a natural wispie look however these would be great to use for Halloween looks the hair on this is definite no for me
Victoria R.
Belton
DRAMATIC is the word these just complete my every romantic out going event. I love these so much. I also love that single lashes are not falling off. I love the look.
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
These were awful. Definitely a waste of money. I hate that they are plasticy instead of fibers. The bass was so thin I could barely put glue on without making a mess.
Jasmine R.
belvidere
I bought these when I started wearing eyelashes because they were only $1 at my local dollar tree so I used these to practice but they look so good for an everyday look
Cayleen C.
3602 McPherson st waxhaw NC
The glue in the product was not as easy to apply as others , the wand wasn't well . The products lashes might be long to pwople in width wise, I had to chop some on the side so it could fit my eye fully. I would not recommend if you wear glasses . The lashes don't last as long as hoped but does the job . If your on a low budget and want lashes go for it .
Elizabeth C.
Robertsdale, AL
These lashes are cheap but for the price they aren't bad. I wouldn't use for everyday but in a back up situation and a little more time working with the glue because these lashes don't stick that well you can have good results. Worth a try if you are looking to experiment with a cheap lash set to see if you want to invest more.
Diana P.
Can you say economical and dramatic? This is a great product for the price! These lashes are incredibly voluminous and really made to make your eyes pop. The only thing about these lashes is that you can really only use them twice before they start to fall apart. You pay for what you get, but when you do where them, they look great!
Stephanie R.
This brand of makeup I love, first of all, the cost, it is very economical and this set i love, it brings two pairs of eyelashes that are really cute, bring your eyelash glue that is something important and your own clamp! all that for a low cost? amazing! it really is amazing how economical it is and how practical!! I recommend it