e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit uploaded by Lisa L.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

No mess, no hassle - just gorgeous lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Dramatic Lash Kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can repeatedly achieve showstopping lush lashes again and again. Set includes Pair of Dramatic Lashes, Contour Tray, Lash Adhesive Gel.

How To Use

Gently Remove Lash From Tray.
 Pierce The Top Of The Adhesive Tube And Apply A Thin Amount Of Glue Along The Entire Length Of The Lash Strip.
 Allow Glue To Sit Until Tacky, Then Place Lashes As Close To The Baseline Of Your Own Lashes As Possibl
 Working From The Center Out.
 Hold The Lash In Place For A Few Seconds Until The Last Strip Has A Chance To Hold.
 Apply A Lash Defining Mascara If Desired.
 To Remove Lashes Hold A Warm Damp Towel To The Eye And Gently Peel Off False Lashes From The Root.
 Replace On Contour Tray For Reshaping And Continuous Wear.

ingredients:

Eyelash Glue Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Diana P.
Can you say economical and dramatic? This is a great product for the price! These lashes are incredibly voluminous and really made to make your eyes pop. The only thing about these lashes is that you can really only use them twice before they start to fall apart. You pay for what you get, but when you do where them, they look great!
Stephanie R.
This brand of makeup I love, first of all, the cost, it is very economical and this set i love, it brings two pairs of eyelashes that are really cute, bring your eyelash glue that is something important and your own clamp! all that for a low cost? amazing! it really is amazing how economical it is and how practical!! I recommend it
Allison L.
powell
When i saw this product in the store i wanted to try it out, but i didnt like it the lashes fell into pieces and it did not work for me. This product has a good price, very cheap but i do not reccomend this to people who love good high end lashes. I would not buy this product again.
Savannah D.
I have recently just tried E.L.F lashes, they were pretty great! I have long lashes already so I forvthe natural ones and they just accentuated them. The glue isn't my fave cause you can't really open and close it easily which is a pain. Otherwise I thought the lashes were wonderful!
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
Awesome for the price......it doesn't compare to some of the more expensive lashes....nice packaging, easy to apply, looks great and I like the product for the price.  I would recommend this product and I am happy with my outcome.  I like the affordability.
Rayell B.
Love these eyelashes. I wore these eyelashes on multiple occasions without any issues. For the price, they are good eyelashes. These eyelashes are very dramatic like "look at me." Haha.. very cute and adds so much to your look. I would be purchasing more of these!
Natalia A.
Morristown
Not my favorite product ever. The glue was very difficult to open and I still have yet to get it open. It's a good alternative if you want cheap lashes. The price is very low which is great but they don't look too natural on. I probably would not buy again
Nicole N.
Fresno, CA
I've never used false eyelashes before, so the first time I did, I just about glued my eyes shut. They only cost $1, so I got it right on the second try and they looked amazing! If I can use these, just about anyone can, would definitely buy again.
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
These are perfect if you're just getting into lashes and don't want to splurge on others. These will help you learn where to place them, what glue will work for you, just great starter lashes. They can be dramatic but a little drama doesn't hurt.
Hannah F.
Provo, UT
I love elf cosmetics in general but the lashes are my absolute favorite. They are such a great value they look so good and are so affordable. I use them every time I wear lashes. Lashes are always hard to get used to but once you get the hang of it they are so easy to apply.