e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit uploaded by Hannah J.e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit uploaded by Genesis G.e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit uploaded by Lisa L.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

No mess, no hassle - just gorgeous lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Dramatic Lash Kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can repeatedly achieve showstopping lush lashes again and again. Set includes Pair of Dramatic Lashes, Contour Tray, Lash Adhesive Gel.

How To Use

Gently Remove Lash From Tray.
 Pierce The Top Of The Adhesive Tube And Apply A Thin Amount Of Glue Along The Entire Length Of The Lash Strip.
 Allow Glue To Sit Until Tacky, Then Place Lashes As Close To The Baseline Of Your Own Lashes As Possibl
 Working From The Center Out.
 Hold The Lash In Place For A Few Seconds Until The Last Strip Has A Chance To Hold.
 Apply A Lash Defining Mascara If Desired.
 To Remove Lashes Hold A Warm Damp Towel To The Eye And Gently Peel Off False Lashes From The Root.
 Replace On Contour Tray For Reshaping And Continuous Wear.

ingredients:

Eyelash Glue Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit
  • "Easy to use, look natural but with a little more wisp. I use these on days where I want to look pretty but I don't want to go full out glam. They are cheap and reliable, you always know you're going to get quality when using elf." in 14 reviews
  • "Very easy to work with and cute. I don't wear lashes often but there's make me feel comfortable about wearing then." in 3 reviews
Madi C.
In my opinion these lashes aren't good or bad, they just are. I would recommend them for anyone new to lashes or makeup as a good starter lash for getting the hang of things, because if they fall apart, you won't be loosing a very valuable investment. The reason it's not simply what I use as a medium rating most times (3/5) is because when I bought these lashes, the glue inside was completely dry, so play it safe and buy some of that as well. I recommend the Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe in Black by Kiss
Lexie C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I think I purchased these when I was tight on money and if I remember correctly they’re literally a dollar?? I mean they definitely did the job but they do look super fake and the lash glue isn’t great either. They were kind of difficult to apply. But considering they were only a dollar I really can’t complain.
Emily B.
I am a huge fan of elf's lashes. One of my favourite things about the lash kits, is the lash glue comes right in the box. It is fantastic and I never have a problem with my lashes falling off during the day or parts of them coming unglued. I love how amazing these lashes feel and look on me! Very pleased.
CRYSTAL R.
Marshall, AR
I love these lashes, they look great and go on easily. The glue however I don't feel is very good at keeping the lashes intact. I bought some NYX glue and used it instead. These lashes are good for a night on the town or for work or anywhere you just want some extra oomph!
Taylor S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
While the fake lashes were completely usable, the glue that comes with these is SO hard to work with. Not only does it dry up and make application a nightmare, it has no staying power and falls off in an hour. Do yourself a favor and pair duo lash glue with these lashes.
KayDee B.
These are so cheap! But don’t let that keep you from purchasing them, they’re just as good as the other more expensive brands. I used a pair of these falsies about 15-20 times and they worked beautifully! If you take good care of them, they last a good amount of time
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
They are nice easy lashes if you are looking for a quick, cheap alternative to an expensive lash. They usually are only $3 and last a fairly long time.  I get multiple uses out of them and I like that they have a strong but thin lash band.  I love e.l.f. products!
Hannah J.
Morganton
These are great for the price, but I use Eylure glue to hold them in place. They are more flimsy, but look great for a natural look. I would recommend splurging on other lashes if you plan on wearing them often.
Victoria S.
Clearfield
Very cute and bold! Although I could only wear them about 3 times before they just didn’t work how I wanted. About $7 a pack from Walmart, I would buy again but in bulk!
Chelsea H.
Wasn’t sure I’d like a dramatic lash so I got these just to try them out as they were so affordable. However, I found these didn’t compliment my eye shape (I have slightly hooded lids). I’ve found a lash that gets longer towards the outer corner works best for me. For the price these are alright, not a fan of the band though.