e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit uploaded by Lisa L.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

No mess, no hassle - just gorgeous lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Dramatic Lash Kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can repeatedly achieve showstopping lush lashes again and again. Set includes Pair of Dramatic Lashes, Contour Tray, Lash Adhesive Gel.

How To Use

Gently Remove Lash From Tray.
 Pierce The Top Of The Adhesive Tube And Apply A Thin Amount Of Glue Along The Entire Length Of The Lash Strip.
 Allow Glue To Sit Until Tacky, Then Place Lashes As Close To The Baseline Of Your Own Lashes As Possibl
 Working From The Center Out.
 Hold The Lash In Place For A Few Seconds Until The Last Strip Has A Chance To Hold.
 Apply A Lash Defining Mascara If Desired.
 To Remove Lashes Hold A Warm Damp Towel To The Eye And Gently Peel Off False Lashes From The Root.
 Replace On Contour Tray For Reshaping And Continuous Wear.

ingredients:

Eyelash Glue Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
They are nice easy lashes if you are looking for a quick, cheap alternative to an expensive lash. They usually are only $3 and last a fairly long time.  I get multiple uses out of them and I like that they have a strong but thin lash band.  I love e.l.f. products!
Amanda P.
Lorain
Too difficult to apply. Looked on youtube and saw a video about cutting them to make them easier to work with but that didn't help. The lashes had a great appearance, just wish I coulda actually gotten them on
Emily B.
Vernon, UT
I am a huge fan of elf's lashes. One of my favourite things about the lash kits, is the lash glue comes right in the box. It is fantastic and I never have a problem with my lashes falling off during the day or parts of them coming unglued. I love how amazing these lashes feel and look on me! Very pleased.
Jasmine R.
belvidere
I bought these when I started wearing eyelashes because they were only $1 at my local dollar tree so I used these to practice but they look so good for an everyday look
CRYSTAL R.
MARSHALL, AR
I love these lashes, they look great and go on easily. The glue however I don't feel is very good at keeping the lashes intact. I bought some NYX glue and used it instead. These lashes are good for a night on the town or for work or anywhere you just want some extra oomph!
Taylor S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
While the fake lashes were completely usable, the glue that comes with these is SO hard to work with. Not only does it dry up and make application a nightmare, it has no staying power and falls off in an hour. Do yourself a favor and pair duo lash glue with these lashes.
Cassandra G.
Owings Mills, MD
Not really obsessed with the lashes I like more of a natural wispie look however these would be great to use for Halloween looks the hair on this is definite no for me
Cayleen C.
3602 McPherson st waxhaw NC
The glue in the product was not as easy to apply as others , the wand wasn't well . The products lashes might be long to pwople in width wise, I had to chop some on the side so it could fit my eye fully. I would not recommend if you wear glasses . The lashes don't last as long as hoped but does the job . If your on a low budget and want lashes go for it .
Elizabeth C.
Robertsdale, AL
These lashes are cheap but for the price they aren't bad. I wouldn't use for everyday but in a back up situation and a little more time working with the glue because these lashes don't stick that well you can have good results. Worth a try if you are looking to experiment with a cheap lash set to see if you want to invest more.
Diana P.
Can you say economical and dramatic? This is a great product for the price! These lashes are incredibly voluminous and really made to make your eyes pop. The only thing about these lashes is that you can really only use them twice before they start to fall apart. You pay for what you get, but when you do where them, they look great!