BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

No mess, no hassle - just gorgeous lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Dramatic Lash Kit. Easy application and included lash adhesive gel allows for multiple uses.

Set includes:

• Pair of Dramatic Lashes
  • Contour Tray
  • Lash Adhesive Gel

HOW TO USE

• Gently remove lash from tray.
  • Pierce the top of the adhesive tube and apply a thin amount of glue along the entire length of the lash strip.
  • Allow glue to sit until tacky, then place lashes as close to the baseline of your own lashes as possible, working from the center out.
  • Hold the lash in place for a few seconds until the last strip has a chance to hold.
  • Apply mascara if desired.
  • To remove lashes hold a warm damp towel to the eye and gently peel off false lashes from the root.
  • Replace on contour tray for reshaping and continuous wear.

Eyelash Glue Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Do these look obviously fake? For 2 dollars, I really want to try...2 Answers
  • What would you ladies say, are these worth the buy? Long lasting?...2 Answers
  • Are these good lashes. Like go they look good 5 Answers
e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit
  • "Love these lashes, their super easy to apply, affordable, great for beginner. and definitely an every day lash, their called dramatic but there not too over the top dramatic." in 60 reviews
  • "I love these lashes. Even though it says dramatic they are really natural looking. I can wear these for 3 days at a time and I can reuse them quite a bit." in 55 reviews
allie S.
For the price, these are amazing. I have to trim them a little because they’re so long but other than that I love these. I have to use different glue because I don’t like the one that comes in the kit, but that’s not a problem. I curl my eyelashes after I have applied these false ones. I definitely recommend this kit.
Rhianna H.
Benton
These don’t look awful for the price. I have long lashes; so, once I applied these they didn’t look bad. However, to be a “dramatic” lash they aren’t very dramatic. And the glue is terrible. If you want a more natural looking lash, these will suffice, but do yourself a favor and get better glue.
Anndria N.
Englewood , CO
Not a fan what so ever. I have worn these one time and one time only. I don’t remember where I got them but I didn’t know anything about falsies when I bought them and I’m glad I know better now. I wouldn’t recommend these to anyone, even for your first pair, just get some ardell lashes.
Sam T.
Lincoln, NE
These lashes suck and the glue sucks sorry not sorry. I just don't understand the point of even making them lol. They look like black plastic and the glue doesn't stick whatsoever. These were the first pair of lashes I ever wore and yeah they got the job done sorta but I had to keep re-glueing them and by the end of the night I ran out of the glue bc it's so tiny. I recommend just spending the same amount of money on a good pair of ardell lashes and reuse them a bunch.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
LOVE THEM! I love how the lashes give a very dramatic appearance but looks natural. The is only a dollar.... Very affordable! The has it strands are a little stiff but I believe it is like that so you don't have to use mascara.
Gabrielle K.
Orlando , FL
I don't like these at all. The glue that comes with it, is a joke. The lashes aren't thick at all, they are very thin. The only pro is that they are a dollar. If you want to practice lashes that's all they are good for.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I purchased an order online and was sent this last kit as a free sample. I hate how these lashes are cut literally straight across with no staggering of the lashes, which makes this lashes look so fake on the eyes
Jailyne R.
Modesto
I used these lashes to practice my application methods until I got it down. They are super cheap about $1-$2 so it’s not going to effect your pockets if you mess up or ruin them. Great starter lash!
Caleigh F.
These are one of my favorite lash sets! I usually get a good many uses out of these and they stay in place and fit very nicely. I love how full they are but I do with all the lengths weren't exactly the same. But for the price and the overall look it is a steal! (Also I wish elf carried a better lash glue im not a fan of the provided one or the applicator in it)
Kailey F.
Good for the price. Not a fluffy lash, but it’s a nice comfortable band and would be good for beginners to learn on. I prefer the natural kit for everyday wear over this one.
Tanya F.
I recently bought some and had a hard time getting them to stay. Any tips on how to get them to stay? Another thing they might have been a little short too so do I drag to front of lid or to the end?
Rachel Y.
Troy, OH
How do u get the glue off when you no longer want the lashes on? i don't know if the glue is wax glue or sum other glue...
Katra G.
San Diego, CA
Are these good lashes. Like go they look good
Cayla W.
Milford, PA
Do these look obviously fake? For 2 dollars, I really want to try them
Violet W.
What would you ladies say, are these worth the buy? Long lasting? How well do they sit on the lash line? Will I need to clip them? Answers please =) Tata!