BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

No mess, no hassle - just gorgeous lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Dramatic Lash Kit. Easy application and included lash adhesive gel allows for multiple uses.

Set includes:

• Pair of Dramatic Lashes
  • Contour Tray
  • Lash Adhesive Gel

HOW TO USE

• Gently remove lash from tray.
  • Pierce the top of the adhesive tube and apply a thin amount of glue along the entire length of the lash strip.
  • Allow glue to sit until tacky, then place lashes as close to the baseline of your own lashes as possible, working from the center out.
  • Hold the lash in place for a few seconds until the last strip has a chance to hold.
  • Apply mascara if desired.
  • To remove lashes hold a warm damp towel to the eye and gently peel off false lashes from the root.
  • Replace on contour tray for reshaping and continuous wear.

Eyelash Glue Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Do these look obviously fake? For 2 dollars, I really wan...2 Answers
  • What would you ladies say, are these worth the buy? Long ...2 Answers
  • Are these good lashes. Like go they look good 5 Answers
e.l.f. Dramatic Lash Kit
  • "Love these lashes, their super easy to apply, affordable, great for beginner. and definitely an every day lash, their called dramatic but there not too over the top dramatic." in 60 reviews
  • "I love these lashes. Even though it says dramatic they are really natural looking. I can wear these for 3 days at a time and I can reuse them quite a bit." in 55 reviews
Jayme S.
Gettysburg
This lash kit is okay for the price. The main issue I had with it was when I bought it the glue was already dried up. The lashes themselves look nice but the glue issue was very disappointing. I do not think I would recommend this to a friend simply because there are much better drug store lashes that look more real than the elf ones.
allie S.
For the price, these are amazing. I have to trim them a little because they’re so long but other than that I love these. I have to use different glue because I don’t like the one that comes in the kit, but that’s not a problem. I curl my eyelashes after I have applied these false ones. I definitely recommend this kit.
Emma V.
Parma, OH
As an actress/dancer/theme park performer, I wear false lashes all. The. Time. These do a great job, and for a great price! They look fairly natural and can be trimmed to size. I like that they are shorter towards the center, which is more natural, and that they are flexible, and easy to apply.
Official S.
Tulsa
I love these lashes! They are usually a dollar or two at Walmart and target, depends on if there’s clearance on them. Because my eyes are so small, when I cut their length, I use the left overs at the outer corners of my eye with mascara. It looks sooooo natural! I definitely recommend these
Josephine H.
Decatur
I used these lashes for homecoming last year and I picked them up at Walmart. I love that these lashes come with glue. I think they are great starter lashes. They are easy to apply and they look nice. I love that they aren't expensive either!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
LOVE THEM! I love how the lashes give a very dramatic appearance but looks natural. The is only a dollar.... Very affordable! The has it strands are a little stiff but I believe it is like that so you don't have to use mascara.
Madyson J.
Beaverton
I personally took a eyebrow brush and made the lashes look more natural, but I still love them, I got them for $2 I believe, so I have multiple pairs, super cheap and easy to use, and I love using them for every occasion.
Mella M.
Barney
These are not exactly realistic looking. They’re good for people who want to try out lashes for the first time. For every day wear they just seem too shiny and not realistic. I don’t recommend unless you’re new to lashes.
Jennifer L.
Taylor, TX
Best affordable lashes out there for an every day look. They stand out great on brown eyes like mine for a dramatic look. It comes in a nice simple packaging. As I said it has a good value it is not pricey. I would definetly recommend them to everyone.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I purchased an order online and was sent this last kit as a free sample. I hate how these lashes are cut literally straight across with no staggering of the lashes, which makes this lashes look so fake on the eyes
Tanya F.
I recently bought some and had a hard time getting them to stay. Any tips on how to get them to stay? Another thing they might have been a little short too so do I drag to front of lid or to the end?
Rachel Y.
Troy, OH
How do u get the glue off when you no longer want the lashes on? i don't know if the glue is wax glue or sum other glue...
Katra G.
San Diego, CA
Are these good lashes. Like go they look good
Cayla W.
Milford, PA
Do these look obviously fake? For 2 dollars, I really want to try them
Violet W.
What would you ladies say, are these worth the buy? Long lasting? How well do they sit on the lash line? Will I need to clip them? Answers please =) Tata!