BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Instantly Intensified, Lush Lashes Kit includes - 1 pair black lashes, comfort adhesive gel & lash contour tray No mess lash beautification.  Adhesive gel comfortably absorbs into lash line, while the natural-looking lashes can be retained for multiple use. No Animal Testing Natural Ingredients Charity Supporter ; eyeslipsface.com see more...

• Do these look obviously fake? For 2 dollars, I really want to try...2 Answers
  • What would you ladies say, are these worth the buy? Long lasting?...2 Answers
  • Are these good lashes. Like go they look good 5 Answers
Hannah M.
Cullowhee, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so impressed with these. I bought them at CVS for only $2, so I wasn't expecting much from them, but I was happily surprised. I never wear false lashes because I've always had trouble putting them on, but these were very easy for me to apply. I couldn't manage to open the glue, so I just used other lash glue I had bought before. These are super dramatic, but that was what I was hoping for, so I am very pleased!
Sylvia U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all elf products but these were a big miss for me. I have never used lashes before so I'm assuming it's user error but I could not get them to stick and stay on at all. I think with a better glue they would have been better because the lashes were actually pretty nice but again it was my first time with lashes and I could not get them to work. I tried them several times but every time they wouldn't stick.
Melissa R.
Augusta, GA
I use these for my Halloween look (I was a mermaid). They are great for the price point and being disposable. The glue that comes with it works great and the lashes stayed on all day. Though I don't need to trim the lashes, I do cut them in half or thirds for better management of placement. The lash does have a thick black base, however if I wear lashes my eye liner hides any mistakes.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf lashes are the best.... just to keep for emergencies . I purchase a lot of them on the elf website when the 50% sale comes. I get them for 50 cents. They do look and feel a little plastic but they are comfortable. I would purchase over and over again . I use them for everyday and to give to guest that forget their own.
Olguitza G.
Watertown, NY
I have been prepping for Halloween with this Lash Kit. I found it affordable and for one night I believe it will work well. I have brown eyes and it definitely made them stand out. They were comfortable to wear. I may buy again next year since I like the price point but don't wear them often.
Juderssa F.
Rockford, IL
These lashes are great for starting off. If you don't know how to apply lashes yet and don't want to mess up a good pair these are awesome. Their band is so thin and flexible. I definitely keep a few stored as back ups bc even though they say dramatic they come off natural looking to me.
Marissa M.
Oxford, MI
I'm going to be honest, these lashes are not great. The glue they come with isn't the best and the lashes themselves are quite flimsy. I think it is the band. It is really hard to get them to fit right on the eye. I will not purchase again. The only pro is the super low price.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't reach for these lashes as often as my Ardell ones. I feel that they are just a little too thin and flimsy for my taste. The over all application is easy and I wold recommend these to someone who is just starting out with false lashes. I probably will not repurchase.
Erica S.
These lashes were outstanding for prom! I got lots of compliments. The only thing I don't like is the glue. It was hard to get out of the tube and onto the lashes. I also had to reapply the glue a few times through out the time I was wearing them.
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Son muy económicas pero son muy dramáticas para mi gusto. Ya puestas se ven un poco exageradas y definitivamente se nota desde lejos que son postizas. Trae un tubito de pegamento especial para pestañas pero no sirve. No las volvería a comprar.
Katra G.
San Diego, CA
Are these good lashes. Like go they look good
Rachel Y.
Troy, OH
How do u get the glue off when you no longer want the lashes on? i don't know if the glue is wax glue or sum other glue...
Tanya F.
I recently bought some and had a hard time getting them to stay. Any tips on how to get them to stay? Another thing they might have been a little short too so do I drag to front of lid or to the end?
Cayla W.
Milford, PA
Do these look obviously fake? For 2 dollars, I really want to try them
Violet W.
What would you ladies say, are these worth the buy? Long lasting? How well do they sit on the lash line? Will I need to clip them? Answers please =) Tata!