e.l.f. Disney Snow White Eye Collection uploaded by kaTTy B.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Fairest of them All Limited Edition Eye Collection Create an Eye Catching Look Lasts for Hours Includes: 1 Lengthening & Defining Mascara 1 Eyeshadow Compact 1 Eyeshadow Applicator Want to know a secret... This Limited Edition Eye Collection is the...

• How pigmented are the shadows? Do they last the whole day...1 Answers
  • i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you gu...1 Answers
  • how pigmented are these?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These color all go well together. TBEY are good for a casual cute look. The colors are pigmented and easy to apply" in 9 reviews
Amelia bm175119 S.
This was a birthday gift for my daughter. She had it on her wish list. It was exactly what she asked for. She was very happy to receive it. It arrived promptly. Packaged very well. Would recommend this for any young girl or someone who is a Disney person!
Sulem ☄.
Toluca, México
esta super lindo desde el empaque hasta el producto son muy tiernos, lindos, bonitos y kawai, lo cual es un plus muy bueno que tiene este producto ya que ultimamente lo kawai esta muy de moda ademas de que es genial traer e maquillaje tan lindo y los colores que contiene el set son increibles
kaTTy B.
I loooooooovve it , waw !!! I really love it ! I hope if I have onee ohhh God , I like her colors really , "Disney Snow White Eye Collection " 😍 perfect
Afra S.
Wow, Elf brands is cool bracts and it's nice and, also cheap and   natural make up so if you won't   💄for everyday have natural color elf is amazing brands to buy ........💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄
Nicole D.
Doral, FL
using it takes me to my childhood !!! who does not love disney and undoubtedly the best brand in the world is this aml this palette !!!! I love your presentation, I recommend it !!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
jolene t.
Minden, NV
This package is so beautiful. I love Snow White and wish a whole collection of this. Perfect for a gift. Good price too.
The products work good
Emanuela O.
Orlando, FL
Uma preciosidade. Da até pena de usar, quero guardar para sempre. Amei esse kit é lindo e perfeito. A pigmentação é maravilhosa
hillary h.
Its super cheat and affordable but still super cute and makes the perfect gift. Packaging and the items are super adorable too!
Maria Fernanda A.
Maracaibo
I love everything of this collection, it was perfectly work and made! I absolutely love this collection and I recommend it!!
ayesha i.
Being honest this product was so cute the majeup blended well in brishes gaving agood colour to my eyes was a great product
Sandy A.
Has anybody experienced eye irritation with e.l.f. cosmetics? I have sensitive eyes and worry when trying something new. Thanks!
Natalie L.
Where can you purchase this at?
Jasmin C.
Mount Dora , FL
I would like to know if this makeup is any good? Does it last all day or would I have to be putting it on again during the day
Scarlett H.
New york, NY
how pigmented are these?
Elizabeth C.
Oxnard, CA
i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you guys buy this? and is there more different kinds?