e.l.f. Disney Snow White Eye Collection uploaded by kaTTy B.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Fairest of them All Limited Edition Eye Collection Create an Eye Catching Look Lasts for Hours Includes: 1 Lengthening & Defining Mascara 1 Eyeshadow Compact 1 Eyeshadow Applicator Want to know a secret... This Limited Edition Eye Collection is the...

• How pigmented are the shadows? Do they last the whole day...1 Answers
  • i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you gu...1 Answers
  • how pigmented are these?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These color all go well together. TBEY are good for a casual cute look. The colors are pigmented and easy to apply" in 9 reviews
Rose C.
Cape Coral , FL
I live elf products and Disney! It is so affordable and for what you pay the product is great!
Aunt Princess Sara T.
York, NE
This Color palette seems to work very well with my skin tone and it's not super expensive
Sidney S.
This is SO cute and pigmented it is honestly so nice to use a Disney product that works
Georgia B.
Columbus, OH
Beautiful palette. I would totally recommend this to a friend! Love all of the Shades!
Cindy M.
Tustin, CA
I really love these packs of princess makeup sets! There so beautiful and I love them!
Missy H.
ELF Snow White gift set is so cute. Nice color palette to work with. Soft and subtle.
Dina E.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Soooo cute

A very valuable product that does not need a survey to know its quality
Its users are widely available in the world and have a wide popularity in the Middle East
I highly recommend it to everyone
Good product and worth the experience
Balqees M.
giza
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
H b.
Casablanca, Casablanca
hello.i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be gratefull to you.i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my instagram . best regards
Nathali B.
Badhoevedorp
i used the E.L.F. Disney Snow White eye collection, because i get the nostalgy from my childhood when i always have to ask my parents to read me a story  it was snow whit, the quality of the products comparing to the price were ver good.
Sandy A.
Has anybody experienced eye irritation with e.l.f. cosmetics? I have sensitive eyes and worry when trying something new. Thanks!
Natalie L.
Where can you purchase this at?
Jasmin C.
Mount Dora , FL
I would like to know if this makeup is any good? Does it last all day or would I have to be putting it on again during the day
Scarlett H.
New york, NY
how pigmented are these?
Elizabeth C.
Oxnard, CA
i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you guys buy this? and is there more different kinds?