e.l.f. Disney Snow White Eye Collection uploaded by kaTTy B.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Fairest of them All Limited Edition Eye Collection Create an Eye Catching Look Lasts for Hours Includes: 1 Lengthening & Defining Mascara 1 Eyeshadow Compact 1 Eyeshadow Applicator Want to know a secret... This Limited Edition Eye Collection is the...

• How pigmented are the shadows? Do they last the whole day...1 Answers
  • i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you gu...1 Answers
  • how pigmented are these?1 Answers
e.l.f. Disney Snow White Eye Collection
  • "These color all go well together. TBEY are good for a casual cute look. The colors are pigmented and easy to apply" in 9 reviews
Liz S.
I bought this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it! The shadows are so well made and shimmery, I use it too!
Lina O.
Brooklyn NY
Brandi G.
Hardy, VA
Very pretty, great pigmentation. No fall out, very bright and stunning colors. I love the price and worth the money
sarah m.
Elf is drugstore but it is so good it is one of my all time favorite products made it is just so good in love elf
Stephanie T.
73109
I wouldn't use on a daily basics just not for me , but I'm sure it would be okay for a younger girl to play with
Erin K.
Love Disney and Snow White so this was a must have. It's not the best color stay wise but I love it none the less
Alondra L.
Dallas
I bought it because I love white snows and wanted to collect everything that elf sack, they are beautiful! I love
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
Disney Collection is my favorite perfect for any age and affordable great for gifts or just buy it for yourself
yessica r.
I just love to use this product it have all the colores you need in one. Love the prices is not to expensive.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
I love elf they make great makeup and this collection really complimented my skin tone and was very pigmented
Sandy A.
Has anybody experienced eye irritation with e.l.f. cosmetics? I have sensitive eyes and worry when trying something new. Thanks!
Natalie L.
Where can you purchase this at?
Jasmin C.
Clermont, FL
I would like to know if this makeup is any good? Does it last all day or would I have to be putting it on again during the day
Scarlett H.
New york, NY
how pigmented are these?
Elizabeth C.
Oxnard, CA
i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you guys buy this? and is there more different kinds?

Amazon