e.l.f. Disney Snow White Eye Collection uploaded by kaTTy B.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Fairest of them All Limited Edition Eye Collection Create an Eye Catching Look Lasts for Hours Includes: 1 Lengthening & Defining Mascara 1 Eyeshadow Compact 1 Eyeshadow Applicator Want to know a secret... This Limited Edition Eye Collection is the...

• How pigmented are the shadows? Do they last the whole day...1 Answers
  • i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you gu...1 Answers
  • how pigmented are these?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These color all go well together. TBEY are good for a casual cute look. The colors are pigmented and easy to apply" in 9 reviews
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
My neices love this and the other Disney products. I personally don't like all the colors but they love them so I can't argue.
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
Elf does an amazing job at its collaborations with Disney! The packaging is so cute and what really hooked me into buying it.
Renee s.
Kokomo, IN
Who doesnt love this cute packaging and great color choices i bought this for a friend then had to get this gor myself too
Erica W.
Central Point, OR
My favorite are the Disney cosmetics they come out with because I love Disney and makeup. It's great to use for halloween
haley s.
VISALIA, CA
The eyeshadow works. Good stays on all day and doesn't smear or run off would definitely recommend this product to women
Shawna C.
Columbus, OH
Super cute and fun! I love that I can find makeup based from Disney princesses at a decent price. It's every girls dream!
Ashley L.
Taylorsville, GA
I love these Disney inspired collections. They are so perfect and make it easy to look like your favorite Disney princess
Lucille S.
Saint Louis, MO
All I can say is I love everything e.l.f
They have great makeup at great prices. The e.l.f brushes are great also.
Kelsey A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love how pigmented the colors are and how cute of a set it is, especially for the money. It does not disappoint.
Emily P.
Orlando, FL
Colors are nice receivers has a gift never used it packaging is nice not sure why I haven't use it. It I plan
Onto
Sandy A.
Has anybody experienced eye irritation with e.l.f. cosmetics? I have sensitive eyes and worry when trying something new. Thanks!
Natalie L.
Where can you purchase this at?
Jasmin C.
Mount Dora , FL
I would like to know if this makeup is any good? Does it last all day or would I have to be putting it on again during the day
Scarlett H.
New york, NY
how pigmented are these?
Elizabeth C.
Oxnard, CA
i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you guys buy this? and is there more different kinds?