e.l.f. Disney Snow White Eye Collection uploaded by kaTTy B.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Fairest of them All Limited Edition Eye Collection Create an Eye Catching Look Lasts for Hours Includes: 1 Lengthening & Defining Mascara 1 Eyeshadow Compact 1 Eyeshadow Applicator Want to know a secret... This Limited Edition Eye Collection is the...

• How pigmented are the shadows? Do they last the whole day...1 Answers
  • i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you gu...1 Answers
  • how pigmented are these?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These color all go well together. TBEY are good for a casual cute look. The colors are pigmented and easy to apply" in 9 reviews
Daysha B.
Sarasota, FL
I got this as a christmas present for my little cousin who is 11, and she absolutely loves it! I found this at an actual elf store in the mall where I worked at the time so.... But this small palette is the absolute best for little girls/teenagers!
Angelina C.
Eagle
It has beautiful, subtle colors. With a good eye primer the colors look gorgeous! I've always been a Disney princess girl so when I saw this collection I just had to buy it!!!
Stephanie C.
Peoria, AZ
I love these little gift sets! I always see them around Halloween or the holidays. Great for gifts and very affordable. Quality and packaging is always on point too
Mary-Ellen N.
Omaha, NE
SO HAPPY with this collection. I love this so much. Snow White is my favorite and they did such a great job with packaging and formulating the shadows. So affordable and SO CUTE!
Hannah n.
I just love all of these sets that elf makes as I've said before I collect them for my daughter and I really think she'll end up loving them one day
Emma C.
Westerville, OH
Gave this gift set to my cousin and she absolutely loved it. Told me it was the best present she ever got. The makeup lasted long and it was great
DeAnn S.
Porter Heights
This is a good present to give to preteen girls, I gave it to my niece and she absolutely loved it and was excited to get to wear make up.
Karen M.
Hialeah, FL
Me encanto esta súper bella tiene una pigmentación estupenda dura muchísimo tiempo además tiene un acabado bellísimo lo recomiendo 100%
Katelyn C.
McDonough , GA
Oh my gosh this stuff is amazing! So many shades and colors to patch so many outfits it's crazy! I love it, so you should try it!
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Sandy A.
Has anybody experienced eye irritation with e.l.f. cosmetics? I have sensitive eyes and worry when trying something new. Thanks!
Natalie L.
Where can you purchase this at?
Jasmin C.
Mount Dora , FL
I would like to know if this makeup is any good? Does it last all day or would I have to be putting it on again during the day
Scarlett H.
New york, NY
how pigmented are these?
Elizabeth C.
Oxnard, CA
i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you guys buy this? and is there more different kinds?