e.l.f. Disney Snow White Eye Collection uploaded by kaTTy B.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Fairest of them All Limited Edition Eye Collection Create an Eye Catching Look Lasts for Hours Includes: 1 Lengthening & Defining Mascara 1 Eyeshadow Compact 1 Eyeshadow Applicator Want to know a secret... This Limited Edition Eye Collection is the...

• How pigmented are the shadows? Do they last the whole day...1 Answers
  • i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you gu...1 Answers
  • how pigmented are these?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These color all go well together. TBEY are good for a casual cute look. The colors are pigmented and easy to apply" in 9 reviews
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these colors! They work really well and go great together. They match a lot of my everyday outfits and looks which is great. I dont like the little. Hand brush thing it comes with so i use my own brushes.
Ari R.
Mesquite, TX
E.L.F is a brand that is cheap but very good. I mean how does not like a snow white eyeshadow palette! This is great for a little girl/teenager who is about to start in makeup and like the disney princesses.
Kat G.
I'm not s huge fan of the colors but that's just me. Good product for the price, would recommend to someone who is buying on a budget because the price is extremely affordable.
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
This set is so pretty I love the color variety and the packaging is to die for. Colors that all work together do it's easy to get a great look. Value is always good and with elf you aren't paying a huge price I definitely recommend this to all my friends
Georgia C.
Elizabethtown, KY
I was actually given this as a gift! I use it quite often and absolutely love the color of the blush! My daughter recently threw it on the ground however and broke my eyeshadow :( wish it was glued in better but other than that no complaints
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Snow White!!! These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Elf is by far one of my favorite makeup brands that being said this was not one of my favorite makeup choices. The colors don't come out the way there soon you have to use many many many codes to get the color that is shown I probably would not purchase this one again but I try everything so hey icicle use it
Lauren T.
Chicopee, MA
Never thought I would love a blue shadow as much as I do the one in this pallet! And snow white is my favorite. The container is adorable. The colors are FAB. Super easy to apply. Lasts all day (and until the next if you forget and fall asleep with it on haha). And the fact that it comes with mascara! SCORE
Virginia C.
San Pedro, CA
I love anything Disney so I was excited to give this a try. It was easy to apply and long lasting. The colors are bright and vibrant. Did it make me feel like a princess? A little bit. I wish they had a better brush for application of the eyeshadow but overall, a good buy!
Cynthia U.
I must say when I first bought these it was more because of the packaging then anything else. I love love it! I bought everything that had a Disney collection of the ELF products that I would recommend anyone to buy because of the price and for the price it's. It to shabby
Sandy A.
Has anybody experienced eye irritation with e.l.f. cosmetics? I have sensitive eyes and worry when trying something new. Thanks!
Natalie L.
Where can you purchase this at?
Jasmin C.
Clermont, FL
I would like to know if this makeup is any good? Does it last all day or would I have to be putting it on again during the day
Scarlett H.
New york, NY
how pigmented are these?
Elizabeth C.
Oxnard, CA
i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you guys buy this? and is there more different kinds?