BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Fairest of them All Limited Edition Eye Collection Create an Eye Catching Look 2 Lasts for Hours Includes: 1 Lengthening Defining Mascara 2 1 Eyeshadow Compact 3 1 Eyeshadow Applicator Want to know a secret. br This Limited Edition Eye Collection is the perfect assortment of products to create an eye catching look that could capture the heart of any prince. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking face designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Product Ingredients: br Brightening Eye Color: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dimethicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, DC Black #2, Blue 1 Lake. Lengthening Defining Mascara: Water, Styrene Acrylates Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic Cap see more...

• How pigmented are the shadows? Do they last the whole day's worth...1 Answers
  • i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you guys buy t...1 Answers
  • how pigmented are these?1 Answers
linds. G.
South Charleston
This pallet is so unique. It is amazing. I only bought it one time because it's limited edition, but if I could, I'd buy it again. The only thing I'd change about it is to sell it permanently. The packaging was beautiful. I would 100% buy this product again.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
I love everything that has to do with Disney. When they collaborated with Elf makeup, it was like a dream come true! The quality of the shadows is not bad for the price and I think it is perfect for beginners. I also am fond of the Ariel collection. So cute!
Lauren T.
Chicopee, MA
Never thought I would love a blue shadow as much as I do the one in this pallet! And snow white is my favorite. The container is adorable. The colors are FAB. Super easy to apply. Lasts all day (and until the next if you forget and fall asleep with it on haha). And the fact that it comes with mascara! SCORE
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Disney is my passion in every way, it's been around since I was born! I always love to try out new Disney makeup. When I seen e.l.f had a line I was beyond excited. I grabbed the Snow White one and a couple others to try out. The pigment of color seems to be strong but it was difficult to blend the colors in most instances. The pallette itself is cute and has a variety of darker colors. For the price, you get a decent pallette. I will hold onto this one for the random dark color though!
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Snow White!!! These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
This set is so pretty I love the color variety and the packaging is to die for. Colors that all work together do it's easy to get a great look. Value is always good and with elf you aren't paying a huge price I definitely recommend this to all my friends
Alexandra G.
Imperial Beach
Elf + Disney = lifegoals come true... First of all i love elf, elf was the first brand i ever tried and till this day i use it every day! Is just so affordable and the quality of the products are just outstanding.. This disney line is heaven on earth for me.. I own almost all the pallets, i was so sad when the offer was over because the products are so cute plus the incredible that the products are hopefully they bring them back!
Virginia C.
San Pedro, CA
I love anything Disney so I was excited to give this a try. It was easy to apply and long lasting. The colors are bright and vibrant. Did it make me feel like a princess? A little bit. I wish they had a better brush for application of the eyeshadow but overall, a good buy!
Lilia L.
New Market, MN
Yeah that's fine I don't want you but she is the only thing I know I'm going on with the aunt she is the one person who is the only person who can be a aunt to the doctor and I have a little bit too late for work and I don't know how about it now she is the only one I
dana b.
Montclair, CA
I loved this collection so much I had to buy 2 the eyeshadows are really pretty good quality and really cheap price I can compare it with the wet and wild eyeshadows really pretty I will recommend if you see it
Sandy A.
Has anybody experienced eye irritation with e.l.f. cosmetics? I have sensitive eyes and worry when trying something new. Thanks!
Deandra D.
Perryopolis, PA
I think this is adorable! Is it good quality?
Jessica G.
Tacoma, WA
These Disney sets are always so cute & me being a Disney fanatic, it's so tempting to buy them all! I do want to know....are they worth it though? Are they actually good products worth the money?
Anna V.
Fond Du Lac, WI
How pigmented are the shadows? Do they last the whole day's worth of wear?
Elizabeth C.
Colma, CA
i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you guys buy this? and is there more different kinds?