e.l.f. Disney Snow White Eye Collection uploaded by kaTTy B.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Fairest of them All Limited Edition Eye Collection Create an Eye Catching Look Lasts for Hours Includes: 1 Lengthening & Defining Mascara 1 Eyeshadow Compact 1 Eyeshadow Applicator Want to know a secret... This Limited Edition Eye Collection is the...

• How pigmented are the shadows? Do they last the whole day...1 Answers
  • i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you gu...1 Answers
  • how pigmented are these?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These color all go well together. TBEY are good for a casual cute look. The colors are pigmented and easy to apply" in 9 reviews
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Disney is my passion in every way, it's been around since I was born! I always love to try out new Disney makeup. When I seen e.l.f had a line I was beyond excited. I grabbed the Snow White one and a couple others to try out. The pigment of color seems to be strong but it was difficult to blend the colors in most instances. The pallette itself is cute and has a variety of darker colors. For the price, you get a decent pallette. I will hold onto this one for the random dark color though!
Alexandra G.
Imperial Beach
Elf + Disney = lifegoals come true... First of all i love elf, elf was the first brand i ever tried and till this day i use it every day! Is just so affordable and the quality of the products are just outstanding.. This disney line is heaven on earth for me.. I own almost all the pallets, i was so sad when the offer was over because the products are so cute plus the incredible that the products are hopefully they bring them back!
Lilia L.
New Market, MN
Yeah that's fine I don't want you but she is the only thing I know I'm going on with the aunt she is the one person who is the only person who can be a aunt to the doctor and I have a little bit too late for work and I don't know how about it now she is the only one I
Kristen G.
Los Angeles , CA
ELF's eye shadows are great for the price. They don't have much staying power but for Walgreens Disney Princess makeup, it's alright. As a professional MUA, I had to throw out most of my ELF for one reason or another. Their powders are hard to blend, too. But great as a gift for my niece!
Kaitlyn M.
I bought this mostly for the cute packaging but the eyeshadow and brush aren't too bad. I didn't really feel the colors were a great match for Snow White though. I would've liked to see at least one bright color in there, specifically yellow or red. The colors do blend nice though.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
I love everything that has to do with Disney. When they collaborated with Elf makeup, it was like a dream come true! The quality of the shadows is not bad for the price and I think it is perfect for beginners. I also am fond of the Ariel collection. So cute!
Samanta B.
Pompano beach , FL
Who knows me know that I love Disney princess so this pallet is really amazing! It's so easy to apply and the colors are so pretty , you gonna fall in love if you buy it ! The pigmentation is amazing too and i totally recommend !
Patricia M.
Bryan, TX
This collection is super cute! I love the Disney collaboration with brands but for this product you don't get alot of diversity. It is a good buy if this is the look you have been wanting or will enjoy!
Allie S.
Grapevine,tx
These colors are so pigmented and there's hardly any follow up! They are so creamy and amazing and I love blending with these into other shades they are such an amazing product for new users and experienced wants to I would deathly recommend these
Miss M.
Got this for my sister. She loves all things Disney and she loves all things makeup. She had so much fun trying to make herself look like Snow White it was adorable. Would definitely buy again.
Sandy A.
Has anybody experienced eye irritation with e.l.f. cosmetics? I have sensitive eyes and worry when trying something new. Thanks!
Natalie L.
Where can you purchase this at?
Jasmin C.
Mount Dora , FL
I would like to know if this makeup is any good? Does it last all day or would I have to be putting it on again during the day
Scarlett H.
New york, NY
how pigmented are these?
Elizabeth C.
Oxnard, CA
i Don't see this on any store anymore. :( Where do you guys buy this? and is there more different kinds?