e.l.f. Disney Snow White Brush Collection Gift Set uploaded by Génesis O.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Fairest Of Them All Limited Edition Brush Collection Professional Makeup Brushes Designed To Fit Comfortably In Your Hand Includes: Blush Brush Powder Brush Foundation Brush Eyeshadow Brush Travel Case Look Flawlessly Beautiful With This Limited Edition, Dream Come True Brush Collection!&Nbsp; All E.L.F. Professional Makeup Brushes Have Been Designed And Tested By Our Professional Team Of Makeup Artists To Facilitate A Professional Result With Every Use. Blush Brush:&Nbsp; This Uniquely Shaped Brush Allows For Precision Application Of Blush, Bronzer, And All Other Multi-Purpose Dusts And Loose Powder. Powder Brush:&Nbsp; Creates A Professional Sculpted Look.&Nbsp; Use With Powder Or Blush Of Perfect Contouring. Foundation Brush:&Nbsp; Achieve An Ultra Smooth, Poreless Finish When Applying Foundation Or Tinted Moisturizer. Eyeshadow Brush:&Nbsp; The Contour Bristle Shape Applies Eyeshadow Evenly And Easily. Made In China

Rayla E.
Orange, VA
As a huge Disney fan myself, I got super excited when elf started to release these Disney products. I found these brushes and they are sooooo cute! They are definitely some of my favorite. However, I do have to say the quality isn't exactly the greatest. Lots of fall-out bristles :/
evelin C.
salem
Love there brushes! Love the color of them. So soft. There super long lasting but some hairs do fall out sadly. But still great brushes easy to clean! I use it maybe 1 a week change it up don't try to use them all.
Olivia N.
These brushes are okay. I love the design to them but not the softest brushes. My favorite is the orange foundation brush. I use it to apply face masks. Maybe but if you are just starting out with makeup.
Dulce R.
Wisconsin.
Beautiful brush collection. I got this for my birthday my boyfriend bought it for me and it's really good and they're so cute. I honestly do like them and i would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Vanessa L.
I love these brushes I'm so mad I only got 1 set when they came out for my niece it leaves her make up so nice and the brushes are so soft and the bristles are so fine for the price I'm surprised
Tricia F.
Marshall, OK
I'm a huge Disney fan but Disney inspired collections can be sooo expensive so I was really pleased with these brushes. E.l.f carries great brushes for great prices.
Rosa R.
One of my favorite sets definitely worth it and not too expensive! Elf had really good prices for their products and I buy most of my ELF stuff at my local target!
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
I love elf and all their products. They are really stepping up their game with packaging and the amount of products they have. Brushes are awesome quality for the price! I will repurchases over and over!
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers! Love these brushes!
AnneMarie L.
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to love these brushes so badly. I love Disney, especially the princesses. These brushes were a total disappointment. I washed them before using them. Not only were the brushes stiff, but the color on the bristles bled. They left my foundation and shadow super streaky. Wouldn't buy them again.
Care&beauty R.
Maddina monwra , Maddina
? What is the hair used for these brushes
Megan R.
1,297 reviews
Ok. Where can I buy this?! This is way too adorable.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Is this still available?
Jamesha J.
Are these brushes knew because i haven't seen them in the store and i keep looking for them