MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Brushese.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Disney Snow White Brush Collection Gift Set

e.l.f. Disney Snow White Brush Collection Gift Set

The Fairest Of Them All Limited Edition Brush Collection Professional Makeup Brushes Designed To Fit Comfortably In Your Hand Includes: Blush Brush Powder Brush Foundation Brush Eyeshadow Brush Travel Case Look Flawlessly Beautiful With This Limited Edition, Dream Come True Brush Collection!&Nbsp; All E.L.F. Professional Makeup Brushes Have Been Designed And Tested By Our Professional Team Of Makeup Artists To Facilitate A Professional Result With Every Use. Blush Brush:&Nbsp; This Uniquely Shaped Brush Allows For Precision Application Of Blush, Bronzer, And All Other Multi-Purpose Dusts And Loose Powder. Powder Brush:&Nbsp; Creates A Professional Sculpted Look.&Nbsp; Use With Powder Or Blush Of Perfect Contouring. Foundation Brush:&Nbsp; Achieve An Ultra Smooth, Poreless Finish When Applying Foundation Or Tinted Moisturizer. Eyeshadow Brush:&Nbsp; The Contour Bristle Shape Applies Eyeshadow Evenly And Easily. Made In China

? What is the hair used for these brushes
Where are these at?
Is this still available?
Start your review of e.l.f. Disney Snow White Brush Collection Gift Set!
How would you rate this product?
Edna G.
Henderson, NV
They’re slightly harsh compared to more expensive brands but they get the job done. I purchased them because they were Snow White related.
Beverly B.
douglas
I just thought these brushes were the cutest theme I wasn’t expecting them to be so amazing as well highly recommend
Sarah H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I'm a sucker for brushes and for Disney so this was a no brainer. I also bought some for my daughter so she will leave mine alone! Haahaa
Cassie F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Got this for someone as a gift they really enjoyed it they loved it so much an the bristles on the brush are super soft and amazing and easy to clean!
Jeanette C.
Matawan, NJ
Elf brushes are so soft no fall out .. product is amazing yu can not go wrong with elf products period .. it worth it and very affordable
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
These brushes are super good, they work so good and there transfer is amazing. I will definitely buy them again
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers! Love these brushes!
Glenda A.
Ellicott City , MD
Yo las tengo me encantan son buenísimas las recomiendo bellas bellas bellas para lavarlas muy muy fácil y rapidísimo
Zayra M.
Chicago , IL
Amazing collection for any makeup junkie! This collection was one of a kind and full filled my childhood dreams! I would say this product is safe to use on any skin type! So easy to wash them and have them cleaned for you next makeup application!
Salma E.
Stroudsburg, PA
This brush is so nice and blends everything out smoothly and gives me that clean finishing look. Not only does it look nice but it also has nice soft bristles. !! I love it and recommend!!!!!!