e.l.f. Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Eyeliner Collection set uploaded by Nane F.e.l.f. Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Eyeliner Collection set uploaded by Shelda J.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Disney s Jasmine Inspired Eyeliner Collection Helps Brighten Eyes 2 Smooth Formulation 3 Built-In Sharpener Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Eyeliner Collection Includes: Gunmetal 2 Plum Passion 3 Twinkle Teal 4 Boldly Bronzed 5 Black Bandit Instantly brighten your eyes with these shimmering metallic liners that put the spotlight on you. The long-lasting and smooth formulation glides on effortlessly without tugging at the delicate eye area. The built-in sharpener cap makes every application precise and perfect. With 5 dynamic shades included, you will sparkle and shine for any occasion, day or night.

BC R.
These are nice eyeliners, but some seem to lack pigment. Even when multiple layers are put they don’t show much. They also seem to be sharpened down way to fast. I liked them, but I wouldn’t buy again.
Sanjana N.
I have a similar one with same colors from elf which is not from Disney collection. They are really good and I love the colors. I had got it from target for $5 for 5 colors, which was an awesome deal.!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I don't have this kind of but I have a similar one there pencils and from Elf same brand and colors . So I bought it and it was a box like this just black and white and when I tried it I felt like the colors weren't coming on as much. Like I had to constantly rub it in my eye so the color can go better on my water line . The colors are beautiful when swatches on my hand.
Lilie D.
It has a good price for all four of the colors. I would buy it again. It’s very smooth to applicate. I love all of the colors! Some are shiny and sparkly. I use them lot. You can even use them for eyeshadow.
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Anything with Princess Jasmine, and I'm sold! I actually used these liners for a Wacky Tacky themed party. The subtle glitter in these liners are beautiful. Plus, these pencils come
With their own sharpeners.
Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
Received this as a gift from an online contest I won. I was extremely excited because I am in LOVE with Disney! The packaging is beautiful, the liners are cute by themselves. the only drawback is the pigmentation, which (I believe) was designed for newbies since most "play makeup" seems to be light in pigmentation and quite weak. It is definitely a good thing for new coming artists who just want to play with it but to include it into my go-to makeup box would be worthless, considering I prefer my liner/liquid liners to be a bit more dramatic! I give it 4/5 only because it IS a good product despite my rambling.
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
All of the E.L.F Disney collections are 100% amazing!! The Jasmine eyeliner is my favorite. We purchased every princess and set we could find before Halloween as we were Disney princesses. The prettiest colors and most likely daily use colors are in the jasmine set. I purchased them thinking my kids would get more use out of them rather than myself BUT I have found myself using these colors almost on a daily bases. They are natural enough to wear to work and school and the brighter colors are so simple and complimentary that they are perfect for date nights and family pictures. I definitely recommend them.
Jenne i.
Hagerstown, MD
I thought this product was great and it went on my face well, i have brown eyes so it made then pop but it did not last all day i have to reapply to keep the color consistent . But it was an easy apply and i have been using it for a while don't have much to say that is bad. I would recommend this to others.
Nikki G.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
As a makeup product tester and lover and collector, I fell in love with it. This set helps brighten eyes smooth formulation Built-In Sharpener, It has 5 shades with cute colors, purple, teal, bronze, black and a gunmetal grey. Instantly brighten your eyes with these shimmering metallic liners that put the spotlight on you. The long-lasting and smooth formulation glides on effortlessly without tugging at the delicate eye area. The built-in sharpener cap makes every application precise and perfect.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
Omg I fell in love with ELF products because of this set. I bought it because i needed new eyeliner and who doesn't love jasmin? But I just ran out of black which is the color I use most. It lasted me almost a year and it was the best eyeliner I have ever had. I definitely recommend this brand over others because it is so bold and the other colors they offer are awesome as well.
Tammi M.
I use eyeliner pencils. and wear glasses, I want a pencil that has vibrant color to make my eyes stand out without making it look like I have a ton of makeup on. What are the best pencils?
Ashley C.
Gautier, MS
Are these eyeliners worth the buy? I'd probably buy it anyway just for the cute packaging!
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What colors of eyeliner comes in this set?
Victoria F.