e.l.f. Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Eyeliner Collection set

Disney s Jasmine Inspired Eyeliner Collection Helps Brighten Eyes 2 Smooth Formulation 3 Built-In Sharpener Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Eyeliner Collection Includes: Gunmetal 2 Plum Passion 3 Twinkle Teal 4 Boldly Bronzed 5 Black Bandit Instantly brighten your eyes with these shimmering metallic liners that put the spotlight on you. The long-lasting and smooth formulation glides on effortlessly without tugging at the delicate eye area. The built-in sharpener cap makes every application precise and perfect. With 5 dynamic shades included, you will sparkle and shine for any occasion, day or night.

Esta colección de brochas es completo
Do these apply well?
Are these eyeliners worth the buy? I'd probably buy it anyway just for the cute packaging!
Start your review of e.l.f. Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Eyeliner Collection set!
These are nice eyeliners, but some seem to lack pigment. Even when multiple layers are put they don’t show much. They also seem to be sharpened down way to fast. I liked them, but I wouldn’t buy again.
Full, Curled
Cheboygan, MI
I had this set given to me as a gift and I love it. The colors are so beautiful. I thought the packaging even was beautiful. I have blue eyes and these liners make my eyes stand out and I get compliments. I highly recommend these. My daughter's love them too.
Thin, Short
I have a similar one with same colors from elf which is not from Disney collection. They are really good and I love the colors. I had got it from target for $5 for 5 colors, which was an awesome deal.!
Long, Curled
e.l.f. Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Eyeliner Collection set uploaded by Kristina G.
I'm not usually a fan of pencil liners for myself, but thought these would be good for use on clients and for Halloween or special occasions when you wanna add a little sparkle to the eyes. These didn't disappoint. I love my teal and bronze colors in the summer when they look gorgeous on anyone with a tan a so I get the most use out of those two. The black was also a hit for sugar skull makeup and the purple really brings out the green in Hazel or green eyes. And of course I can't forget the gunmetal gray which is a really nice neutral to have when you don't want something as dark as black. All these are so pretty for fall and summer, so if you can score any for yourself these are great for any collection. Well worth the price, and since this brand can be hit or miss for me I love telling people when inexpensive products don't let me down. Also the sharpener in the cap is an awesome bonus and keeps your lines sharp without having to throw an extra item into your bag. My only beef and why I took away one star is Because those awesome caps don't always wanna stay on and can get messy. So to avoid the dreaded cap fall off I kinda wedge these in the bottom of a smaller makeup bag when taking them out with me. If they don't make this set any longer I'd still seek out the pencils individually on the website if/when I need to replace a favorite color. I'm sure they have to make them still, just maybe not under the Princess line. I've found this to be true with lots of their products. Most weren't actually "new" just relabeled for the release as Disney products.
Westmont, IL
I purchased this from target. I was working on an eyeliner challenge and thought this product would be perfect to get the job done. I was right! It was quite inexpensive. It goes on super smooth and is easy to apply. Would definitely buy again.
Full, Long, Curled
It has a good price for all four of the colors. I would buy it again. It’s very smooth to applicate. I love all of the colors! Some are shiny and sparkly. I use them lot. You can even use them for eyeshadow.
Thin, Short
The product I can't even explain how good everything about this product is just amazing it makes you make a mixer make up look on Fleek and everything about it is just amazing for your make up that I totally recommend this
Short, Curled
ERWIN, TN
I love these Disney thing makeup packages there so amazing and you get such a great variety. The price point is better than great in the pigmentation is not all that bad definitely definitely should give this a try
Fort benning, GA
People assume this is for children however that is not true ! Thai has a variety of clors for cheap . if you just wanna try new colors out without breaking the bank give this a try !
Thin, Short, Straight
Marietta, OH
i love colored liner it's so fun to play with it was a really good value and i bought it from the elf site and i use it every once and awhile it is very easy to apply i bought one for gf aswell and she liked utb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...