e.l.f. Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Eye Collection set uploaded by Leydii h.e.l.f. Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Eye Collection set uploaded by Tiffany O.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #91 in Makeup Sets

Disney s Jasmine Inspired Eye Collection For Any Occasion 5 Convenient Easy to Apply 6 Soft Textures Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Eye Collection Includes: Eyeshadow Compact 2 Eyeshadow Applicator 3 Lengthening Defining Mascara 4 Brightening Eyeliner Pencil This eye collection allows you to create looks that reflect your personal style for any occasion. The beautiful soft textures melt into the skin for vibrant color that lasts. Convenient and easy to apply, just layer the colors to achieve your desired look. Apply the shadows wet or dry for a fabulous look that won t crease or fade.

Marria F.
This was Fantastic. I really enjoyed using this product. and I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family . I would buy this again anytime. I am a first time user I got it from Walgreens. Yes I Would buy it again and recommend this product to everyone.
Shavon J.
Washington, DC
I wasn't as thrilled with this palette as I was with some of the other ELF palettes. The main reason being that a couple of the colors are a bit too light for anyone who does not have a very fair skin tone. The rest are very highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. The blush and bronzer are too light for me as is a couple of of the eye shadows, They blend in too well with my skin tone, which is very light with yellow undertones. The makeup its self goes on nicely and lasts all day without primer. The lip gloss shade included is really pretty. The brushes included are dinky, so don't bother trying to use them, use real brushes for better application. Even though this makeup does not cost much, it performs much better than I expected. Well worth the 10 bucks I paid for it.
Kelly M.
I have never personally tried this product, but all of the colors are perfect for a Jasmine line! I also really love e.l.f products in general. They are so easy to apply and look wondrrful on. This is definitely a must-have for me!
Orhai N.
Des Plaines, IL
I really love this idea. I absolutely love Disney and the fact that e.l.f. came up with something like this made me love this brand even more. The product is very affordable. I think it was $10 at the drugstore I bought it from. The eye shadows are pretty pigmented especially if you use a primer with it, which also helped make them last longer. I'm not a fan of the the other products but I would repurchase just for the shadows. I do not like that the packaging is pretty cheap and after dropping it once two of the eye shadows came out. However, although the packaging is cheap it is pretty cute. Although I only gave it 3 stars I do recommend it to the Disney lover
Susan D.
Spring, TX
The Disney Fantasy Makeup had me at the get-go, getting to look like some of my favorite disney stars was AMAZING!! However, that fell apart soon after the whole wanting to look like your favorite disney star faded. The eyeshadow is alright, pretty much like any other eyeshadow, it goes on and gets darker with every application; however, the eyeliners smudge and get everywhere, so be aware that you may have to put a top coat of eyeshadow on the eyeliner to keep it from smearing and smudging. But, for the price it's a nice deal, go look like Jasmine...you know you want to too!
Amel H.
This product is amazing and very beautiful. My eye color is brown and the set is amazing for all types. The packaging is beautiful and very outstanding that makes you want to buy it. This set last long enough for you depending on how long you want it to be on. I would really reccomand this because it's a great product
Lindalee D.
Dunkirk, NY
The cost is wonderful. I got mine from walgreens.com if your store does not carry them. i really like when E>.l.f. comes out with whole looks in a complete package. the color pay off could be better but for this price well worth it. also cheap enough you could gift it out to a teenager. My daughter got one as well and she loves it. i love that is a whole collection.
Nasondra R.
Tucson, AZ
I purchased this for my sister because she is obsessed with Jasmine and to my surprise I fell in love with it and had to go buy her another one. The pigment on the shadows is not too great but applied a few times and it has a gorgeous color and blend to it. The coordination of the products all fit perfectly for a bold or even natural look.
Julia V.
I received this product from my mother for Christmas and I was a bit skeptical. Although elf has amazing products their duos and quads have never been their best. This product changed that! It honestly wowed me. The pigmentation was amazing and the colors last for up to 12 hours. For the low price I highly recommend this and will repurchase!
Jessica W.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love e.l.f. cosmetics! The look books and kits featuring Disney characters are my favorites! The Jasmine Whole New World collection is awesome! The mascara is amazing, the eyeshadows are beautiful and long lasting. My only complaint is the eyeliner; it's rather hard and does not apply well. The price is great but I got this set half off on clearance which is even better.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Where can I purchase this set? My daughter would love it
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
Where can I buy this? target? online? this is the first I've seen it. I would love this! thanks in advay!
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
Oh wow where can I buy this??! such a nice pallet. I'm in Canada so no more target.
annie p.
How is this for sensitive skin? Does it stay put long? Does it make a great gift? thank you!
Jamie M.
attleboro
I love the Disney princess make up collection. They are really cute. How are the mascara and eye liner compared to other brands?