MakeupFace MakeupMakeup Palettese.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Beauty Book set

e.l.f. Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Beauty Book set

Limited Edition Collectible Item All-In-One Book 2 Must Have Essentials 3 For Any Occasion Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Beauty Book Includes: 7 Eyeshadow Colors 2 Dual Ended Eyeshadow Applicator 3 Eyeliner Pencil 4 Blush 5 Bronzer 6 Blending Brush 7 Lip Color. Now let it come through. Includes a step-by-step guide for a fairytale makeup look. This Limited Edition Disney Jasmine Beauty Book is a collectible item that is sure to reflect your inner pretty princess. The all-in-one book includes the must have makeup essentials to create your favorite Disney look so you can be enchantingly beautiful for any occasion.

I Love it the eyes shadow Was very pigmented
Hi so I was wondering if u could get the Elf eyeshadow palette so I can review it. I have a Instagram account which that account is for review makeup and all sort of stuff. I'll also be reviewing products in my YouTube account. If u would like to give me a review package please sent me a message and if u want me to review something else in stead of that I would love too.
I love the concept, but it looks a bit cheap and nasty. Is it better than it looks?
Start your review of e.l.f. Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Beauty Book set!
Jefferson Cty, TN
Super cute gift for girls. My sister in-law is a big Disney fan so she loves little trinkets like this. Plus, the makeup is of decent quality so it's a win-win.
Fernandina, FL
Although the packaging is adorable, the formula was very chalky and wasn't as pigmented as I am use to with other elf products.
Montebello, CA
I love love love this!!! I'm a huge Disney fanatic and as soon as I got my hands on this there was no stopping me! I love this palette and the colors are gorgeous!
Tampa, FL
Love elf products good quality super affordable , easy to find and that have a lot of options, you really can't beat that
Pettibone, ND
Love these colors... They stay on and don't smear to much... use them everyday...
Utica, MI
My daughter is 11 and loves this eye shadow. It has pretty colors and you do not need a lot of it.
Delano, CA
I'm I've with this product and especially it's was Disney themed make up.I definitely recommend this.
I purchased this for my younger niece and she loved it. I don’t think it was worth the price tho.
San Antonio, TX
I am a Disney lover and I didn’t know that elf had this would so live to try this I might just have to look and see if it is available still
Medina, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
The packaging and the idea behind the palette is adorable, but the quality is horrible. All of the powders are extremely powdery with lots of fallout and minimal color payoff. The lipgloss is ok and the bronzer and blush are able to be manipulated so that they look nice on the skin however they do fade pretty quickly. If the quality was better I would use it a lot more because the color story is so pretty, but it’s just not worth it for the amount of work I have to do to get them to work well. I would not recommend unless its for more of a collectors item.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...