BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

e.l.f. Disney Good vs Evil Lip Gloss Collection Gift Set
  • "A great seductive lip packet that provides different colors that go with any skin tone and long lasting coverage " in 15 reviews
Ashley A.
W Lafayette, IN
These makeup kits were so much fun.  I really liked the villain collection.  It's packaging was so fun and true to Disney.  It wasn't exactly long lasting but I loved it still.  It was easy to use and the guides were easy to follow
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
I adore the colors in this set. the only problem is that they don't stay put for too long so I have to keep reapplying. but the formula looks great. the colors are beautiful. the smell is good and the price is fantastic.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
Ooh ooh ooh... I love these colors. They are super moisturizing and stay in place well. I do reapply on occasion just to give it a pop but I think that's just habit from my years of using crappy lip products. I get a ton of compliments when I wear these shades. I do think they would be suitable for any skin tone and complexion as they are darker shades. I for sure recommend these!
Ember B.
Love this set!! Great for the price anyways. Nice packaging. The colors are great variety. I would buy as a gift. Super cute. Doesn’t last all day but for a good amount of time.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Tamara W.
These are awesome the packaging is really cute and the colors are super pigmented. You can tell they did extra work on the formula and the price is still hands down the cheapest for a cosmetic product that’s special edition
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I really like the colors in this set. They are very dramatic and pigmented. The dark maroon color is my favorite. Elf products are great because they are very affordable. They go on smooth and are moisturizing.
angela t.
It looks dark but it's really not for most people that's a set off but for me it really isn't so that's why I gave it 4 out of 5 because most people like don't like it that much but I really love this it's amazing I just love it I will be buying this 20 million x probably LOL JK
Alexandra G.
I normally don't buy gimmicky beauty products, but when I saw elf did a good vs evil Disney addition I gave in because I'm a sucker for anything Disney. I'm happy I did to, the pigment on this gloss was very pretty even though it was sheer. I wish elf stilll sold this.
Ashley Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These colors are great on many different skin tones. The packaging is amazing doesn't feel cheap . The price pint is amazing I only payed 5$ definitely worth it . I have color pop ones that are similar and yet these are the ones I usually reach out for to use !
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?