BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Become Your Own Makeup Artist Professional Make Up Brushes Tested By Professional Team Promotes Professional Results Let The Drama Begin Brush Collection Includes: Blush Brush This Uniquely Shaped Brush Allows For Precision Application Of Blush, Bronzer, And All Other Multi-Purpose Dusts And Loose Powders. Powder Brush Creates A Professional Sculpted Look.&Nbsp; Use With Powder Or Blush For Perfect Contouring. Foundation Brush Achieve An Ultra Smooth, Poreless Finish When Applying Foundation Or Tinted Moisturizer. Eyeshadow Brush The Contour Bristle Shape Applies Eyeshadow Evenly And Easily Travel Case Made In China see more...

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Meh. Semi soft make up brushes that are better used for powders than small details. The sleek black with white roses and thorns is super cute. Not the best brushes and not the worst.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Love the brushes! These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
Desaray M.
Desaray M.
It work great I can't believe I got to use it. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and I love being able to share it with y'all. I hope y'all like it as much as I love it. It I had the money I would buy a lot of it.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Bowling Green, OH
I love love love, when elf teamed up with Disney, and did different character look books and collections! I love how affordable it all was!
ANDREA H.
ANDREA H.
SUMMERS, AR
Dont really use brushes but I liked these they do shed but not as much as others with the same brand name they are really soft on the skin
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Eastpointe, MI
These brushes work great, I never bought a set of brushes before so I decided to purchase these ones. Easy to apply your make up. I'm satisfied
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Sarasota
LOVED having a makeup kit with Disney characters. Brings childhood charm to adulthood makeup. Very cute packaging and designs
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Tracy, CA
Omg i just want to get one for my self now everything look fawless if it look fawless then you look fawless ok girl
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Have always loved elfs brushes, they are always good quality, and always blend out eyeshadows the way I like them too.
Alysia H.
Alysia H.
This E.L.F collection is really cool for a collectors item. I think any little girl or make up collector would love it