e.l.f. Disney Good vs Evil Let the Drama Begin Beauty Book set

Reflect Your Inner Pretty Princess or Evil Villain This e.l.f. Beauty Book Includes: 12 Eyeshadow Colors 2 2 Lip Glosses 3 1 Brightening Eyeliner Pencil This Limited Edition Disney Good vs Evil Beauty Book is a collectible item that is sure to reflect your inner pretty princess or evil villain. The all-in-one book includes the must have makeup essentials to create your favorite Disney look so you can be beautiful for any occasion. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes and lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Includes a step-by-step guide for Day Beauty and Night Villain Looks.

Never saw it in online stores. Is it still available somewhere?
Do these sculpt well?
Who makes this?
Start your review of e.l.f. Disney Good vs Evil Let the Drama Begin Beauty Book set!
How would you rate this product?
This is an old limited edition from Walgreens. I only bought this as a collectible! It’s so cute sitting on my shelf with it’s sister books. All the colors are cute and make sense together but I’ll never wear them. It was either $9.99 or $14.99.
Coachella,CA
Okay so lets all be honest...we all bought this because of maleficient lol All jokes aside,I love using the hell out of the maleficient pallet for going out. I mean who doesn't want to look like a bad b**ch when they're out with the girls right? The pigments are actually on point,i didn't really have the best of luck when it came to e.l.f eyeahadows,but they did an amazing job on this kit. I don't really use the lipstick it came with too often,nothing against it..I just have personal favorites and this lip stick is really only used when I can't find my usual one. The princess Aurora pallete is a must if you wanna slay with a just a smile while you're at work. The light colors they offer give you that cute innocent look and compliments any fair skin tone.
doral, FL
Elf is an ecological brand that protects the environment and the fact that its products are organic make us all winners. These shades fulfill the purpose of protecting your eyes, they have good pigmentation and are durable, that is to say, the ones used in the morning and in the afternoon are still there and the best of all is that they are accessible to all.
Philadelphia, PA
one of my favorite things from elf. definitely a collectable cosmetic item!! great for personal use or as a gift for a makeup/disney lover!!! great quality items and a good price. much more affordable than other brands for such a set. i would repurchase and buy a few extras for gifts!!
Mishawaka, IN
This is absolutely amazing and I loved it so much that I bought three more for when I run out. I got this online on the Ulta site. It's of course easy to apply and the colors are fantastic. I will buy more when I run out and I highly recommend. You also can't beat the price.
These brushes are always super soft and apply makeup very well! I have dry skin so have a good brush to apply makeup is a must! I got mine at Walmart the first time! I use these brushes everyday or atleast every time I wear makeup! I would recommend these!
Palm Harbor, FL
A fun kit to take out to a hotel/event when you want to have all your makeup essentials in one convenient case and be able to switch from Day to night makeup. The colors are varied and really can work for many different looks, and the eyelashes are just plain FUN!
Chico, CA
I love all of the elf Disney items and this is no exception! I have hazel eyes and and these colors look awesome with them. The artwork on the packaging is awesome. I want all of the Disney items!
Color payoff on the eye shadows could be a lot better but it's manageable with eyeshadow primer. Do not like the gloss that is included in the set. I really like the packaging. It's a big hit with for this Disney fan
Tuscaloosa , AL
e.l.f. Disney Good vs Evil Let the Drama Begin Beauty Book set uploaded by Amber M.
This is one of my favorite palettes by elf. The pigmentation is amazing on both the dark and light shades. You can use it for everyday looks and nights out on the town. I like that it also includes matte and shimmering shadows. The lipstick is more of a gloss. The colors are not as dark as they look in the tube. They smell great and have a sweet taste to them. I really love how all the names for the colors come straight out of sleeping beauty. True loves kiss , the red gloss, wicked, the black eye pencil, and betrayal the Dusty rose gloss. Amazing pallet.