BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic Setse.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Disney Good vs Evil Let the Drama Begin Beauty Book set

e.l.f. Disney Good vs Evil Let the Drama Begin Beauty Book set

Reflect Your Inner Pretty Princess or Evil Villain This e.l.f. Beauty Book Includes: 12 Eyeshadow Colors 2 2 Lip Glosses 3 1 Brightening Eyeliner Pencil This Limited Edition Disney Good vs Evil Beauty Book is a collectible item that is sure to reflect your inner pretty princess or evil villain. The all-in-one book includes the must have makeup essentials to create your favorite Disney look so you can be beautiful for any occasion. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes and lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Includes a step-by-step guide for Day Beauty and Night Villain Looks.

Never saw it in online stores. Is it still available somewhere?
Do these sculpt well?
Who makes this?
Start your review of e.l.f. Disney Good vs Evil Let the Drama Begin Beauty Book set!
How would you rate this product?
Giselle M.
Color payoff on the eye shadows could be a lot better but it's manageable with eyeshadow primer. Do not like the gloss that is included in the set. I really like the packaging. It's a big hit with for this Disney fan
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
e.l.f. Disney Good vs Evil Let the Drama Begin Beauty Book set uploaded by Donna S.
Purchased at: Amazon
E.L.F. Let the drama begin, good versus evil.....👼🤬 Beauty Book 📖 Set....WOW, it’s good day to give it a try! Not to would be evil!
Gwyn S.
King And Queen Court House, VA
I love Disney so I had to pick this up. it has last a while. I love the colors. they were very pigmented. it was easy to apply. i would recommend to my friends to get it .love!!
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Macy's
Wow esto es tan lindo me encanta este libro y los makeup 💄 si que se ven lindos aa y por cierto esta app es lo mejor y los productos que se ven son genia
Mallie F.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is an old limited edition from Walgreens. I only bought this as a collectible! It’s so cute sitting on my shelf with it’s sister books. All the colors are cute and make sense together but I’ll never wear them. It was either $9.99 or $14.99.
Sofia M.
Tracy, CA
Omg i just want to get one for my self now everything look fawless if it look fawless then you look fawless ok girl
Lauren E.
Clinton Twp, MI
These brushes work great, I never bought a set of brushes before so I decided to purchase these ones. Easy to apply your make up. I'm satisfied
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Love the brushes! These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Disney Good vs Evil is Awesome! These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup books are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
Kiani A.
Naples, FL
Some of these Disney palettes are so cute. Packaging at its best. I don't think it's long lasting but they are adorable . Good value