e.l.f. Disney Good vs Evil Let the Drama Begin Beauty Book set uploaded by Amber M.e.l.f. Disney Good vs Evil Let the Drama Begin Beauty Book set uploaded by Amber M.e.l.f. Disney Good vs Evil Let the Drama Begin Beauty Book set uploaded by Angel H.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #73 in Makeup Sets

Reflect Your Inner Pretty Princess or Evil Villain This e.l.f. Beauty Book Includes: 12 Eyeshadow Colors 2 2 Lip Glosses 3 1 Brightening Eyeliner Pencil This Limited Edition Disney Good vs Evil Beauty Book is a collectible item that is sure to reflect your inner pretty princess or evil villain. The all-in-one book includes the must have makeup essentials to create your favorite Disney look so you can be beautiful for any occasion. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes and lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Includes a step-by-step guide for Day Beauty and Night Villain Looks.

Rebelwarpaint A.
Sacramento , CA
These were great collectors sets that are now impossible to find in stores. Brush quality was decent but nothing to write home about. This is more for the makeup lover and collector but for $10 the brushes aren't bad
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
I got this for my sister and she loves it! These are cute and affordable brushes. They're very soft and performs well when applying makeup. Good set and worth the money.
Robert J.
Coachella,CA
Okay so lets all be honest...we all bought this because of maleficient lol
All jokes aside,I love using the hell out of the maleficient pallet for going out.
I mean who doesn't want to look like a bad b**ch when they're out with the girls right?
The pigments are actually on point,i didn't really have the best of luck when it came to e.l.f eyeahadows,but they did an amazing job on this kit.
I don't really use the lipstick it came with too often,nothing against it..I just have personal favorites and this lip stick is really only used when I can't find my usual one.
The princess Aurora pallete is a must if you wanna slay with a just a smile while you're at work.
The light colors they offer give you that cute innocent look and compliments any fair skin tone.
Adaias S.
Doral, FL

Elf is an ecological brand that protects the environment and the fact that its products are organic make us all winners.

These shades fulfill the purpose of protecting your eyes, they have good pigmentation and are durable, that is to say, the ones used in the morning and in the afternoon are still there and the best of all is that they are accessible to all.
Eleni V.
Philadelphia , PA
one of my favorite things from elf. definitely a collectable cosmetic item!! great for personal use or as a gift for a makeup/disney lover!!! great quality items and a good price. much more affordable than other brands for such a set. i would repurchase and buy a few extras for gifts!!
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
A fun kit to take out to a hotel/event when you want to have all your makeup essentials in one convenient case and be able to switch from Day to night makeup. The colors are varied and really can work for many different looks, and the eyelashes are just plain FUN!
Tammy S.
Mishawaka, IN
This is absolutely amazing and I loved it so much that I bought three more for when I run out. I got this online on the Ulta site. It's of course easy to apply and the colors are fantastic. I will buy more when I run out and I highly recommend. You also can't beat the price.
Haley H.
These brushes are always super soft and apply makeup very well! I have dry skin so have a good brush to apply makeup is a must! I got mine at Walmart the first time! I use these brushes everyday or atleast every time I wear makeup! I would recommend these!
username123 S.
these brushes were amazing and were fun to add the disney element. i prefer these brushes over some and i loved them! they were very easy to use and apply and it was a great value for the price at hand and i will defintlay be recommending these to my gam
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I'm in love with this precious but I only have one problem with them and that is that they're a little hard to clean and they do not dry really quickly or as quickly as some brushes do even in front of a fan they still take some time
M B.
Is this good for everyday and going out to a nice place makeup? Does the makeup stay on for a long time?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these sculpt well?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
Does this come at a good price and is it good quality????
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Never saw it in online stores. Is it still available somewhere?
Victoria F.