e.l.f. Disney Good vs Evil Let the Drama Begin Beauty Book, 1 set uploaded by Amber M.e.l.f. Disney Good vs Evil Let the Drama Begin Beauty Book, 1 set uploaded by Amber M.e.l.f. Disney Good vs Evil Let the Drama Begin Beauty Book, 1 set uploaded by Angel H.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Reflect Your Inner Pretty Princess or Evil Villain This e.l.f. Beauty Book Includes: 12 Eyeshadow Colors 2 2 Lip Glosses 3 1 Brightening Eyeliner Pencil This Limited Edition Disney Good vs Evil Beauty Book is a collectible item that is sure to reflect your inner pretty princess or evil villain. The all-in-one book includes the must have makeup essentials to create your favorite Disney look so you can be beautiful for any occasion. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes and lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Includes a step-by-step guide for Day Beauty and Night Villain Looks. see more...

Faith J.
Faith J.
Glendale, AZ
I started buying these cute palettes when I saw the cruella devil palette around Halloween time . I have brown eyes so these colors compliment my eyes . I feel like a little goes a long way and too much can really ruin the look. Just be careful BLEND
Cristal A.
Cristal A.
Pasco, WA
I bought this and never ended up using it I gave it to my mom and she said it wasn't pigmented so I didn't think I would of liked that but she did so I guess it's ok I'm obsessed w Disney so I thought I would have loved it.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Girard, OH
I like the variety of this eyeshadow set, the nice variety between nudey colors and cold colors. I bought it at Target and there is nice packaging and there is always room for improvement and I would buy again.
Gwyn S.
Gwyn S.
King And Queen Court House, VA
I love Disney so I had to pick this up. it has last a while. I love the colors. they were very pigmented. it was easy to apply. i would recommend to my friends to get it .love!!
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Glendale, AZ
5 stars. What can I say about this product? It holds, you can do a subtle one for work then do a quick touch up and then go to the club. Its phenomenal. One of my must haves.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
I bought this for my daughter and she uses it all of the time. She loves it so much, i wonder if i should grab another one to wrap for her holiday.
sylvia b.
sylvia b.
Meh. Cute idea of course for collectors but I wasn't too impressed for the Makeup but it looks good in a makeup collection for sure.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Love this collection and the packaging but the quality of the shadows are not so good they are not pigmented and not blend able
taylor g.
taylor g.
Hampton, VA
So this depends on the use. Great for costume, example being Halloween. Not reccomended for daily use though.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Keene, VA
this is so cute and one of my first pallets. super cute and i really like this as a starter kit. great price!
M B.
M B.
Is this good for everyday and going out to a nice place makeup? Does the makeup stay on for a long time?
Kenzie F.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
Does this come at a good price and is it good quality????
Victoria F.