e.l.f. Disney Elsa Super Glossy Lip Shine uploaded by Leslye D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Brilliant, Long-Lasting Shine Inspired by Frozen 2 Hypoallergenic 3 Safe, Gentle Formula see more...

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
London, KY
Review for: e.l.f. Disney Elsa Super Glossy Lip Shine, Pink Kiss, .35 oz
This product definitely brings out the child in me. I have always had an extreme love for Disney and being able to find a product that incorporated that as well as my love for lip products, and especially products of this quality. The shine lasts FOREVER. And the taste is to die for!
Maranda G.
Maranda G.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Disney Elsa Super Glossy Lip Shine, Pink Kiss, .35 oz
This e.l.f. lip shine is perfect and simple. It adds a little extra touch if you want something to add to your lips for a simple lip look that still looks ellegant and not plain. I love to use this, when i am in a rush and want to add something extra to my lips that is not too much.
Truly N.
Truly N.
If you want to feel sexy, I recommend the lip gloss. I recommend it because it is a tried and true product that never disappoints. Your lips remain hydrated and the color lasts with minimal reapplication, and I definitely would purchase it ever time I want a new look for my lips.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Bethany, CT
This lipgloss feel super smooth on your lips and not sticky or thick like some cheap glasses do. This is perfect for the price and leave your lips super shiny and a little bit glittery it's great for any going out look and is the ideal mix of shimmering and beautiful.
Ryland B.
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
Review for: e.l.f. Disney Elsa Super Glossy Lip Shine, Pink Kiss, .35 oz
My niece loves this lip gloss, not only because we told her it's the same lip gloss Elsa uses but because the flavor isn't nasty or plain and it doesn't get everywhere whenever she puts it on or uses it. She can give me a kiss on the cheek and it's not messy!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Adrian, MI
Review for: e.l.f. Disney Elsa Super Glossy Lip Shine, Fuchsia Fireworks, .35 oz
These Disney themed makeup sets are so cute! I had to buy all of them. It is really glossy and even though it is a gloss, there was some pigment to it which was nice. Elf makeup is all around a good brand and everything in the Disney collection blew my mind!
bambi b.
bambi b.
Sonora, CA
I have about three of these..they are cute and small and I get them online for $1 only..they go on smoothe and are not sticky..they do come off easily and are not long lasting but smell nice..all my friends have them too.they make cute party gifts
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY
My daughter loves Elsa,and she also loves my e.l.f makeup,so I got her this and the other items of this collection,cute collection,light on color and nice design, same formula and great for adults as well..my daughter loves her collection❤
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
This is one of those lip glosses that every girl should own. It's the perfect topper to any lipstick, adding a beautiful shine to a matte look. Even on its own looks absolutely beautiful, giving your lips just a little bit more life
Brit M.
Brit M.
Plano , TX
This was hard to get a hold of, this collection was a popular one. As much as I loved shine when I was in high school, it's not a favorite much anymore. By itself it's moisturizing and great, but on a lipstick it's eh
Jewel B.
Jewel B.
Leavenworth , KS
How well does this stay? Does it become sticky?