BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Snow Ice Icicle Face Palette A Flush of Color 5 Accents Cheekbones 6 Gorgeous Glow The blush creates a flush of color to the cheeks, the bronzer accents and contours cheekbones for beautiful definition and the highlighter creates a gorgeous glow. No animal testing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krissy B.
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
Love, love, LOVE this face set! I bought it for the novelty and as a collectors item as I'm a big Disney makeup fan. I really did like the way this face palette performs. The highlight shade does have chunky glitter but I didn't have an issue with fall out. The bronzer is a nice neutral shade that's perfect for winter!
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Lafayette, CA
I love Disney's movie Frozen and I also love makeup so I had to get it. The packaging is adorable, and the product is ok. For the price, it is not bad at all. It is worth the money I paid for it, and I recommend it!
K T.
K T.
Benton, Pa
This product has great pigment and looks great on my skin. It is a really good price for the quality, but it is not my number 1 product I like to use.
Emily W.
Emily W.
This highlighter in Moonlight Pearls is amazing! The price point is awesome as well. I would compare this to Becca's Opal!
Tyasia R.
Tyasia R.
Jersey City, NJ
It's ok not amazing. It's more of a simple rather than dangerous type of blush which is more like my style!
Joeniva V.
Joeniva V.
Was a little light but it did what it needed to . Was not disappointed for what I payed for it
Amy G.
Amy G.
This is one of my least favorite blushes. It was not good pigment and didn't last.
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
My youngest daughter uses this it's very good for her skin and it lasts forever !!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
I was super disappointed with this face palette. It was really inexpensive so it wasn't too big of a loss, but still. The highlight is super chalky and does not do much of anything, the blush is so hard pressed into the pan that next to nothing got on my brush when I tried to use it, and the "bronzer" is an odd yellow color with a ton of gold glitter. Overall nothing in this palette worked for me and I am usually someone who tries to find a use for any product I spend money on or receive.
Karina P.
Karina P.
Doral, FL
Wow! I really love it. The first row of shadows allow for a very light day look while the bottom row of purples makes a very striking look. I would recommend getting some lid primer, I have e.l.f. coincidently, to help the shades really pop. The eyeliner is nice even though I usually don't wear black though it's soft and easy to apply. The lip gloss is more of a hot pink than rouge so I subbed one of my lipsticks for the gloss.