BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Snow Ice Icicle Face Palette A Flush of Color 5 Accents Cheekbones 6 Gorgeous Glow The blush creates a flush of color to the cheeks, the bronzer accents and contours cheekbones for beautiful definition and the highlighter creates a gorgeous glow. No animal testing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Morgan J.
I was super disappointed with this face palette. It was really inexpensive so it wasn't too big of a loss, but still. The highlight is super chalky and does not do much of anything, the blush is so hard pressed into the pan that next to nothing got on my brush when I tried to use it, and the "bronzer" is an odd yellow color with a ton of gold glitter. Overall nothing in this palette worked for me and I am usually someone who tries to find a use for any product I spend money on or receive.
Karina P.
Doral, FL
Wow! I really love it. The first row of shadows allow for a very light day look while the bottom row of purples makes a very striking look. I would recommend getting some lid primer, I have e.l.f. coincidently, to help the shades really pop. The eyeliner is nice even though I usually don't wear black though it's soft and easy to apply. The lip gloss is more of a hot pink than rouge so I subbed one of my lipsticks for the gloss.
ROCCIBEL V.
Katy, TX
Uno de los excelente productos que tiene E.L.F es su kit de cejas, me encanta y es el que mayormente utilizo para realizarlas. SI deseas un producto económico y de calidad entonces adquiere las de E.L.F. aparte que son económicas y se consiguen en farmacias y supermercados.
Iris S.
Bakersfield, CA
the Disney face pallet is not that great the product is kinda patchy its does have shimmer there is no matte it is build able but if you build it up it does become patchy you do have to blend for a while i think i wouldn't recommend this product just because its all shimmer
Cameran S.
New Lexington, OH
great product for thr price it smoothes out evenly and its the right shade for my skin tone its to dark looka great last a long time doesnt fade the color you see is the color you get when you apply the product i tell my friends its worth the money they pay
Chelsea D.
I love this small pallete! It looks so soft and subtle, I have really pale skin so it shows up nicely. It last for as long as I need it to which is usually a few hours then it comes off. I would recommend this to others who are looking for a soft pallete.
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
Awesome option and very good price! This pallet is amazing! You need to try in your skin, can help give up in your makeup during the day. I recommend this product
Courtney K.
Norfolk , VA
The coverage is great for the price, but overall this product lacks pigment. I highly recommend it for anyone who is on the paler side and learning how to apply blush and how to contour. Totally worth the price.
Zavianne G.
Waterbury
Easy to use soft colors and it goes well with my skin tone which is slightly tanned but fair shimmer finish easy to build up long lasting and absolutely beautiful I would continue using this product again
Briley H.
Terre Haute, IN
This product gives you a glow like nothing else. It's very pigmented! It's very long lasting, and gives you a great amount from the start. This product is best for medium skin. I would recommend this product to others.