e.l.f. Disney Elsa Snow and Ice Glow Eyeshadow set uploaded by Leticia L.e.l.f. Disney Elsa Snow and Ice Glow Eyeshadow set uploaded by Jessica W.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Snow Ice Glow Eyeshadow Ultra-Silky 5 Lustrous 6 Promotes a Flawless Look These ultra-silky and lustrous eyeshadows go on smoothly for a flawless look.Net Wt 0.44 oz

• Do you think this would be fun for a lil girl to play with?3 Answers
  • Are these affordable?1 Answers
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I initially bought this palette for my best friend's daughter who at the time was obsessed with Frozen (I mean, is there a kid in the world who hasn't been or is still obsessed with Frozen???), and when I gave it to her she asked me to do her makeup. I started applying the colors with my friend's makeup brushes and oh la la! They are so cute! They blend pretty well and go on fairly pigmented! So...I went back to CVS and bought 2 more palettes, one for me and one for another friend's daughter, because let's be honest, every girl needs an Elsa eyeshadow palette!
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg I am such an...I bought this for my 5 year old niece. Thinking...Disney!!! She loves Disney so...made sense. Until she opened in front me a excited. And...the colors....not kids makeup lol ops. So her mom is using it instead. The colors are a bit of everything. It looked so pretty. We tested all shadows and no complaint
One or two of the shades were not as creamy as the others, but manageable but you do pay $7 for it...so .
Van Averie S.
I bought this because of its packaging. I love it its soo cute. The colors are good and very fresh and subtle. Its not that pigmented but build-able. This is a good buy as a day makeup. Its fun. And would recommend it to those who likes light makeup colors.
Jessica T.
My daughter and I went to see Frozen Disney on Ice and she wanted to wear her Elsa Costume. So when u saw this eyeshadow I just had to buy it for my daughter. The eyeshadow is not harsh and light for her delicate skin. Once I applied it to her face she fell inlove and really felt like Elsa for a day! Thank You e.l.f.!
Kimberly S.
Pilot Point, TX
I really like the color choices they had for these eye shadows and very fun packaging. The eye show is easy to use. I have hazel eyes with deep blue around the edges. It lasted through my work day. I would buy again. The price is great. One of home, office and gym.
Ann Marie K.
Mount Airy, MD
Got this eyeshadow for my daughter but ended up keeping it for myself. The colors are fantastic for everyday. For a nude look and then add a little color to your eyes it's the perfect eyeshadow set.
Wendy T.
Indianapolis, IN
This Disney e.l.f. eyeshadow set is perfect for those Disney fans who love the Disney movie Frozen. The various shades of eyeshadow are just what I need. I recommend this product to other Frozen fans.
Denirka R.
Kingshill
This pallette book with kit is a great deal. I personally love it and the color options and little details like the names. It's a great make up kit for anyone. I would definitely compare this to similar ones that were sold a few years ago by Sephora and their Disney line and it's much cheaper and quality is the same. There are additional Disney character books with other color palettes, I loved this one for my skin I'm (I'm light-fair).
Hillary I.
This eyeshadow is so cute and it is very easy to apply and the colors are so beautiful and I would definitely recommend this and I would definitely buy it again.
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this as a gift for my friend's daughter thinking it would just be some cheap kiddy makeup (she was 12) but I was sooo shocked. This was actually pretty decent makeup! She LOVED it. Her mom went out and stocked up on more e.l.f for christmas presents.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
Do you think this would be fun for a lil girl to play with?
Victoria F.