e.l.f. Disney Elsa Snow and Ice Beauty Book, 1 set uploaded by Amanda S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Snow Ice Beauty Book Fairytale Makeup Look 5 Collectable Gift 6 Reflect Your Inner Pretty Princess Snow Ice Beauty Book Includes: Eyeshadow - 8 2 Shimmer Pencil 3 Eyeliner Pencil 4 Face Shimmer 5 Lip Color Includes a step-by-step guide for a fairytale makeup look. This Limited Edition Disney Elsa Beauty Book is a collectable item that is sure to reflect your inner pretty princess. The all-in-one book includes the must have makeup essentials to create your favorite Disney look so you can be enchantingly beautiful for any occasion. Not tested on animals. see more...

Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Soy fanatica de disney y ame este set desde que lo vi, Hay 8 sombras, un rotulador, 2 delineadores de ojos, un cepillo de sombra de ojos y un color de labios (tipo de una barra de labios líquida) La sombra de ojos es muy agradable! Me encanta la pigmentación y textura! Muy suave y agradable! Sólo tuve un fracaso y que era el color llamado "Elsa", que es el color púrpura. Esa sombra es bastante malo. No pigmentado y prácticamente tenía capa dura cuando lo compré. Que aspira. Pero los otros colores hacen compensar por ello! El rotulador es mi cosa favorita de este libro belleza! Es una textura agradable y tal es muy reluciente! Me gustan mucho los libros de maquillaje
Mckenna G.
Mckenna G.
Buffalo, NY
I received this as a gift from my younger sister for Christmas and I truely haven't used it since then. The kit is very adorable and very child like but I have only used it when I was bored and the lip gloss and eyeliner pencil are children make up. The shadows are alright, they are not the best but for a child this would be a good starter kit gift.
Mady K.
Mady K.
I bought this because Frozen is one of my favorite movies and this made me feel so pretty and glowy like Elsa! The highlight in this is one of the best I have ever used and the pigments and long wear on this product made me so impressed! If you love Frozen and want the Elsa look go buy this!
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
This kit is so good especially for the price. The highlight is very pigmented and gorgeous, the eyeshadows are really pretty and colorful, the eyeliners are very pigmented and creamy, the lip gloss isn't too sticky either, and the brush is amazing!!! Highly recommend!!!!
Valentina h.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Elsa es una de mis princesas favoritas de Disney, y no solo por la historia que cuenta su película, si no porque es súper hermosa, amo ese tono de piel pálido y los colores que utilizaron para personalizarla. Razón por la cual está paleta es perfecta.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Honestly this is one of the cutest things elf has done! i love this little beauty book super adorable and affordable! i love the packaging. the product itself is pretty good for the price you pay. i probably would get it again but for someone else!
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Tucson, AZ
this eyeshadows is actually really cute , its better to be use at the fall time , this eyeshadows can be use with any type of eye colour, you can buy it in the e.l.f website, i recommend this to basically anyone
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Irvine, CA
I love collector sets of makeup and I went to so many Wallgreens to find all of these. This one was my favorite! The packaging is just too cute! The makeup inside was typical elf quality which was just fine.
Sajira G.
Sajira G.
Elsa is my favorite Disney princess and this makeup books is nice!!!!! The shades are nicely chosen and it's easy to apply! I bought it at ultra and they were having a sale!!!!!!!! Would definitely buy again
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
I love the look of this product. it's adorable. it's not the best as far as quality but it's great for someone who likes to collect makeup too. I'm a big frozen fan. I think it's a great thing.
Jewel B.
Jewel B.
Leavenworth , KS
Everyone, where are you finding this?
Nesha N.
Nesha N.
Everyone has truly falling for the Disney inspired collections. I have the Pocahontas strobing stick and love it. I was wondering how well is the pigmentation in this beauty book.
Joanna M M.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
Was there an Anna book? I've never seen one!
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this available on elfs website?
Victoria F.