e.l.f. Disney Elsa Snow and Ice Beauty Book, 1 set uploaded by Amanda S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Snow Ice Beauty Book Fairytale Makeup Look 5 Collectable Gift 6 Reflect Your Inner Pretty Princess Snow Ice Beauty Book Includes: Eyeshadow - 8 2 Shimmer Pencil 3 Eyeliner Pencil 4 Face Shimmer 5 Lip Color Includes a step-by-step guide for a fairytale makeup look. This Limited Edition Disney Elsa Beauty Book is a collectable item that is sure to reflect your inner pretty princess. The all-in-one book includes the must have makeup essentials to create your favorite Disney look so you can be enchantingly beautiful for any occasion. Not tested on animals. see more...

Lindsey H.
mandan
This is a really cute idea and really affordable as well. The quality is not the best, the makeup is caky and rubs off super easily. Its even a bit greasy, more like costume makeup. I would not purchase this other than its cute and collectible
Daniela S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soy fanatica de disney y ame este set desde que lo vi, Hay 8 sombras, un rotulador, 2 delineadores de ojos, un cepillo de sombra de ojos y un color de labios (tipo de una barra de labios líquida) La sombra de ojos es muy agradable! Me encanta la pigmentación y textura! Muy suave y agradable! Sólo tuve un fracaso y que era el color llamado "Elsa", que es el color púrpura. Esa sombra es bastante malo. No pigmentado y prácticamente tenía capa dura cuando lo compré. Que aspira. Pero los otros colores hacen compensar por ello! El rotulador es mi cosa favorita de este libro belleza! Es una textura agradable y tal es muy reluciente! Me gustan mucho los libros de maquillaje
Madison L.
American Fork , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, so I absolutely love the Princess makeup books! They basically make me feel like a kid again, but they still have decent makeup. I like the step-by-step tutorials in the makeup book! I don't necessarily like the eyeliner or lip color, but the highlighter and the eyeshadow colors are pretty pigmented and blend decently well
Arlene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What am i child? NO is the answer why did i buy this? well you got me there, because to be honest i'm not sure why i bought this but i give it five stars bc why not? besides its not like my review means anything. if you like to reminisce any the past then buy 20 of these.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Elsa!!These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup books are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My 14 year old has all of these she's a fan.
She does not use them very often cause she doesn't want to mess them up. There all so pretty and the color match every princess. It's as if these were the colors the princesses would use so CUTE!
Courtnie S.
Atlanta, GA
Use this product when I have a play to do, received a lot of compliments when using this product, everybody kept asking me what type of products I was using, I told them and next thing you know they were buying the product. Love this product will be buying more.
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

I loved this beautiful palette, it is very funny, nice to the eye of everyone. I think it's a very nice homage to the Disney world. I love children's cartoons and so I decided to use it, its quality and durability is excellent. At the moment I finish it and I would like to obtain another one. I have not seen her again in the cosmetics stores.
Sarah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I totally love the brand for their other products, their eyeshadow just doesn't do it for me. They are super affordable and for the price I think they are decent, but overall I don't think I would ever repurchase.
Mckenna G.
Buffalo, NY
I received this as a gift from my younger sister for Christmas and I truely haven't used it since then. The kit is very adorable and very child like but I have only used it when I was bored and the lip gloss and eyeliner pencil are children make up. The shadows are alright, they are not the best but for a child this would be a good starter kit gift.
Jewel B.
Leavenworth, KS
Everyone, where are you finding this?
Nesha N.
Everyone has truly falling for the Disney inspired collections. I have the Pocahontas strobing stick and love it. I was wondering how well is the pigmentation in this beauty book.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
Was there an Anna book? I've never seen one!
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this available on elfs website?
Victoria F.