e.l.f. Disney Elsa Icing Eye Shadow & Eyeliner, Let it Go uploaded by Danielle O.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Icing Eyeshadow Eyeliner Enriched with Vitamin E 2 Helps Nourish Hydrate 3 Gel Formula This smooth gliding gel formula is perfect as a long-lasting eyeshadow or eyeliner. Enriched with Vitamin E to nourish and hydrate the delicate eye area.

Georgeanne T.
I bought one of these for my friend who loves Frozen and one for myself because I usually love e.l.f.'s cream eyeshadow pots. Unfortunately this one just isn't up to the same quality as the rest. Maybe I got a bad one, I don't know. This hardly gave any color at all and went on kind of patchy. I will use it under other shadows. Definitely wouldn't try it as a liner.
Suhey R.
I love elf and all their products they came out with such an affordable make up line great products piented amazing for the money lovely things amd colors and so good items affordable and such nice things give it a go if u dont own anything elf start today u wont regret it i do wish i would of tried rhis elsa make up but i never did it was sold out hopwfully one day i know i will love it like every thi g else elf!
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I only got attracted to this product because it looked adorable. But anyways the product itself is alright. I got this for my younger sister to try on makeup for the first time since she's still kind of young so that she can expirement. I give this a 3 star because it did not have a lot of pigmentation and does not last throughout the whole day.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Elsa! These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
First of all, anything Disney easily gets my attention. This was absolutely one of my favorite shades to play with. I use this product just about every day and it is pretty long lasting. The feel of it, and the texture are definitely good and I will definitely be buying this again.
Melissa M.
I love the packaging of this product. It is adorable  and great for a makeup collector.  I have green eyes.  The coverage wasn't the best.  Was a bit sheer .  I have see others with more coverage.    I will still use it for a bit of shimmer on my eyes. I don't think I would purchase again.
NICOLE B.
I use my e.l.f eyeliner to define and shape my brows. I love that it has it's own sharpener attached. I think it's a great value. I purchase my e.l.f products at Target. The packaging is very simple and it is extremely easy to apply. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Madison S.
West Warwick, RI
"shine bright like a diamond" is what rihanna said after she used this product . Wowie this is a sight for sore eyes or dull because after you use this your eyes will shine like diamonds in the sky . I really hope that everyone has this in their makeup collection because if not you are really missing out
Hannah D.
this is terrible quality. i get it's for kids maybe? but to any other product this is by far the worst. The color needs to be improved as well as the consistency, Not worth the price, for the quality is too bad. I do not recommend this unless it's for a gag gift
Amber N.
kennesaw, GA
I love this eye shadow, its pigments are super smooth and go on like butter!! It is long lasting and does not crease.I bought mine at Walgreen's and the price was fair. It was my first time using this product and I am very pleased. I would recommend this to a friend.
Victoria F.