e.l.f. Disney Elsa Icing Eye Shadow & Eyeliner, Let it Go uploaded by Danielle O.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Icing Eyeshadow Eyeliner Enriched with Vitamin E 2 Helps Nourish Hydrate 3 Gel Formula This smooth gliding gel formula is perfect as a long-lasting eyeshadow or eyeliner. Enriched with Vitamin E to nourish and hydrate the delicate eye area.

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
I picked this up for my 10 year old to play with around the home she does not wear this anywhere outside but she has fun learning how to use this on the weekends. The packaging is cute and fun. I like how light and almost not there it shows up on my daughter who has very fair skin. I don't think I would recommend this for any adult
Georgeanne T.
I bought one of these for my friend who loves Frozen and one for myself because I usually love e.l.f.'s cream eyeshadow pots. Unfortunately this one just isn't up to the same quality as the rest. Maybe I got a bad one, I don't know. This hardly gave any color at all and went on kind of patchy. I will use it under other shadows. Definitely wouldn't try it as a liner.
Suhey R.
I love elf and all their products they came out with such an affordable make up line great products piented amazing for the money lovely things amd colors and so good items affordable and such nice things give it a go if u dont own anything elf start today u wont regret it i do wish i would of tried rhis elsa make up but i never did it was sold out hopwfully one day i know i will love it like every thi g else elf!
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I only got attracted to this product because it looked adorable. But anyways the product itself is alright. I got this for my younger sister to try on makeup for the first time since she's still kind of young so that she can expirement. I give this a 3 star because it did not have a lot of pigmentation and does not last throughout the whole day.
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
First of all, anything Disney easily gets my attention. This was absolutely one of my favorite shades to play with. I use this product just about every day and it is pretty long lasting. The feel of it, and the texture are definitely good and I will definitely be buying this again.
Janie R.
While this is a really pretty product it has a really greasy feel to it so it does not stay put long. If you want a cream product like this I would go for the Maybelline Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® 24 HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow it costs a little more but it lasts all day and the product will last you forever too
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
My sister in law is the biggest fan of Frozen and she bought this eye shadow when it came out. She's used this a lot and she loves using it for whatever makeup look she's able to. I've used it a couple of times and the formula is really nice, nice colour payoff, too.
Cassie V.
Lumber Bridge, NC
Purchase this for my daughter because she simply had to have it and while I personally wouldn't be able to pull it off, she loved it and it was a light enough shade that did didn't bother me. I would purchase this again.
Crayoff F.
Elf came out women amazing collaboration with Disney that I long for them to relaunch I have several of their eye cream pods including this limited edition Disney one and they perform lovely I like using cream products on my eye and setting them with shadow I feel like it avoids wrinkles
NICOLE B.
I use my e.l.f eyeliner to define and shape my brows. I love that it has it's own sharpener attached. I think it's a great value. I purchase my e.l.f products at Target. The packaging is very simple and it is extremely easy to apply. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Valarie S.
This is my first time hearing about this product where can I buy it? Does it work well like the other elf eyeshadows and eyeliners?
Victoria F.