e.l.f. Disney Belle Glossy Lip Shine uploaded by Vanesa A.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Super Glossy Lip Shine Healthy Glossy Glow Delicious Flavor Wear Alone or Layered

e.l.f. Disney Belle Glossy Lip Shine
  • "Awesome lip shine super glossy and not sticky awesome value and very cheap super adorable the packaging is okay could've been better I bought this at my local drug store definitely would recommend and would buy again " in 28 reviews
  • "disney is my favorite and these products turned out amazing! they have a long lasting wear and i don't have to re apply. first time user of this product and I LOVE it. it met all of my expectations and I would buy it again and again and again and again. " in 12 reviews
Dani W.
Review for: e.l.f. Disney Belle Glossy Lip Shine, Rose, .35 oz more...
I'm wearing this right now, haha! It's a decent gloss, but unfortunately it's sticky. It was priced at $3 when I bought it at Walgreens which I would consider decent. It lasted 4 hours on my lips before I needed a touch up. If you can find it, I'd recommend it.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
It was a cute sweet scented lip gloss. Not sure if you can still find this at Walgreens. They do all the Disney and elf collab makeup sets. I have Ursula make up sets. They are not expensive and very fun. Not meant to be taken really serious.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Review for: e.l.f. Disney Belle Glossy Lip Shine, Belle, .35 oz more...
I like the smell and texture of this product but I am not a big fan of just a glossy lip. It has a nice little color and texture is very silky. Just wish it stayed on longer than is to be expected. The price is great and good quality product.
Atressa F.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: e.l.f. Disney Belle Glossy Lip Shine, Belle, .35 oz more...
I love this i am a beauty in the beast fan lol I'm a Disney fan in general but every girl has her favorite princess and belle is mine i also have the makeup bag and chapstick o got mine from Walgreen's really cheap they have other princess's as well ive seen ariel and jazmine there to
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Disney Belle Glossy Lip Shine, Mrs. Potts, .35 oz more...
I haven't personally tried this particular lip gloss but if it anything like the other lip glosses in the tubes that they sell, this is a bust. Those don't stay on at all and only look pretty and glossy for like 5 minutes.
Maria L.
Valley Vlg, CA
A tale as old as time. I am in love with this lip gloss. Beauty and the beast is my all time favorite Disney movie so I went crazy when this product came out. The packaging is so cute! I love that it moisturizers your lips so you don't have to keep applying it constantly. I highly recommend this.
Destiny B.
very cute product, but i recommend more for kids than older women. Very high shine and beautiful color. You definitely get what your moneys worth. The product is very affordable! I will definetly buy again!
Jamie E.
Collierville , TN
Review for: e.l.f. Disney Belle Glossy Lip Shine, Mrs. Potts, .35 oz more...
Rachael M.
Essington, PA
Well I am a huge Disney fan so the fact it comes in such adorable tubes I must say I love. I bought this from Amazon. It feels great and looks great and for such a low price. I would definitely recommend to others.
Anne k.
Waverly, GA
I love the way this feels on my lips!! It's great and wonderful. It lasts long enough to satisfy my needs. It met all expectations I had for the product!!! The packaging was so so, nothing bad but nothing to write home to mama about either.. I would buy this again especially if on special!
Jillian W.
Toms River, NJ
How is this lip gloss? Is it sticky?