e.l.f. Disney Belle Glossy Lip Shine uploaded by Vanesa A.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Super Glossy Lip Shine Healthy Glossy Glow Delicious Flavor Wear Alone or Layered

e.l.f. Disney Belle Glossy Lip Shine
  • "Awesome lip shine super glossy and not sticky awesome value and very cheap super adorable the packaging is okay could've been better I bought this at my local drug store definitely would recommend and would buy again " in 28 reviews
  • "disney is my favorite and these products turned out amazing! they have a long lasting wear and i don't have to re apply. first time user of this product and I LOVE it. it met all of my expectations and I would buy it again and again and again and again. " in 12 reviews
Daneishalys S.
Orlando, FL
this lipgloss gives you a perfect shine o your lips, you can find it at any drug store, its very reasonable in price, its a nice packaging as well. I got mine at Walgreens for about $5 with a lip pencil as well, I would recommend this product.
Ashley H.
If you ever used juicy tube lip gloss as a teen in the 90s then this is sooooo that gloss. Its mad nostalgic. I like it over lip pencil or alone on a ponytail and lip gloss kinda day. Can be a lil sticky but just use less.
Allison D.
Kemah
This was another one of the limited edition makeup products that I purchased my daughter on Walgreens.com over xmas. I love that they came out with this collection. My daughter feels so grown up when she uses them and the products themselves are very good.
Bianca N.
Portales NM, NM
This is one of my great lip glosses and I have the chap stick as well. They are wonderful and I love the easy to apply and it makes a wonderful gift for any disney lover.
Bethany K.
Okay disney girls. This is for us! Affordable product that you can use on the daily. Totally recommend especially if you're a fan of BELLE! Who isn't though?! Easy to apply. Fun product to add to your makeup collection!
Marcie A.
Orlando
alison s.
Gilbert, AZ
This product is absolutely amazing!!!! The gloss is so shiny and smells delicious!! It lasts for about 2 hours, but I like to put a lot on my lips. I bought it online and would definitely buy it again!!
Keely G.
Knoxville , TN
I LOVE this lip gloss from ELF! The color is perfect for me and it doesn't make my lips feel sticky. It does come off easily which can be good or bad, but overall I'd definitely recommend this product!
Callie C.
Liberty Hill, TX
This is a great lipgloss if you like nudes I got it from Walmart last Christmas and I love it it didn't meet my expectations it's lasted till around lunch and I definitely recommend it it is a really light weight lipgloss.
Brooke D.
Bought this only for the belle factor and was quite surprised. The pigment is nice and very natural. Not too sticky and last a while. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this product to others.
Jillian W.
Toms River, NJ
How is this lip gloss? Is it sticky?