e.l.f. Disney Belle Glossy Lip Shine uploaded by Vanesa A.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Super Glossy Lip Shine Healthy Glossy Glow Delicious Flavor Wear Alone or Layered

Lucia A.
This is duh a cute color of lipgloss. It’s a nice pinkish nude color and and smells good. It’s easy to apply, easy to carry with you and it’s so affordable. I apply it all the time especially when I’m going to dinner since it’s easy to take off and won’t smudge as much as a regular lipstick.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Disney Belle Glossy Lip Shine, Mrs. Potts, .35 oz, e.l.f. Disney Belle Glossy Lip Shine, Rose, .35 oz more...
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Disney Belle Glossy Lip Shine, Mrs. Potts, .35 oz more...
GREAT PRICE! However I personally did not enjoy the product much. My lips definitely didn’t take to this kindly. The packaging is super cute, and worth adding to your collection for display; but it’s not my favorite formula. Be that as it may for the price you could check it out your self.
Malorie H.
Great, inexpensive lip gloss. What I love about elf is their products are cost effective without relinquishing quality. They are always my go to if I’m looking for something that won’t break the bank!
Nycki M.
Rochester, NY
Review for: e.l.f. Disney Belle Glossy Lip Shine, Rose, .35 oz more...
I am absolutely in love with e.l.f. Lip gloss it is very long lasting, inexpensive, and best of all shiny!! The only downfall is that it’s kind of sticky. This tint is super casual but can also help you complete a fancy look.
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
I love their lip gloss. I get a color that similar to my lip stick and apple it after I put my lipstick on!! And it makes it shiny and keeps my lips from getting dry
Mackenzie A.
ELF and Disney together is a dream come true. Not only is the tube super cute, the idea of a collaboration between my two fave brands ever is awesome! This lipgloss isn't too sticky and has a good pigment and glittery look. It isn't too heavy or sheer, but perfectly in between. I will be coming back!
Samantha J.
Mooresville, NC
love this product good price for the quality good for makeup starters or just a cheap dupe of kylie kit for the price you cant go wrong with this brand i also love the elf face primers and many of the other products elf has they make a lot of good product for very cheep
Maria L.
Valley Vlg, CA
A tale as old as time. I am in love with this lip gloss. Beauty and the beast is my all time favorite Disney movie so I went crazy when this product came out. The packaging is so cute! I love that it moisturizers your lips so you don't have to keep applying it constantly. I highly recommend this.
Lisaa N.
San Marcos, TX
It wasnt the best and i usually dont buy glosses i do every now and them but I normally stick to matte but it consistency of the glass is really thick and I didn't like that it felt very heavy on my lips and I wish it went on a lot smoother
Jillian W.
Toms River, NJ
How is this lip gloss? Is it sticky?