e.l.f. Disney Belle An Enchanted Tale Eyeshadow Compact uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An Enchanted Tale Ultra-Silky Lustrous Eyeshadows Promotes Smooth Look These ultra-silky and lustrous eyeshadows go on smoothly promoting a flawless look. No animal testing.

e.l.f. Disney Belle An Enchanted Tale Eyeshadow Compact
  • "I love the colors in this compact. They are very sparkly and vibrant. The shadows are very soft and go on easily. The compact case is very cute as well. Its a nice sturdy plastic case. " in 3 reviews
  • "love the formula of these eyehshadows. theyre so cute and creamy. and shiny. very cheap/ affordable. so oorth it " in 3 reviews
Venus L.
I love animated makeup ! Specially the ones inspired by Disney ! Elf really did a good job in this ! I love this pallet and I want to encourage everybody to buy it! It’s affordable and really easy to find!
Ami D.
Its just an okay drugstore palette. Nothing fancy obviously. Honestly I think theres too many gold shades and not well balanced on shades. Some blend well and others not so much. Belle on front of palette case is too cute but I think more color thought could have went into this palette and it was just thrown together unfortunately.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
I love the color range in this palette. It is great for fall, but the color payoff is not there. The colors go on very sheer and need a lot of work to build the intensity. I love the belle themed packaging, but overall this palette didnt impress me.
Karolyn M.
Orlando, FL
I love love love these Disney princess 👸🏼 inspired eyeshadow pallets they have the most amazing colors and their very pigmented love it I just don't think they get to much attention because most people are into buying high end makeup products and not drugstore makeup products I bet if these products were sold at ulta of sophora they would get more attention
Esmeralda O.
Waco, TX
I really love this eyeshadow compact it is so pretty. it is really easy to apply especially because it has some very natural everyday colors. I would really choose this over any other more expensive palette because it is great quality for such a great price and if your not too familiar with all the makeup out there this is all you need. Really recommend people to try it!
yuhan l.
Elmhurst, NY
was surprised to find this holiday palette (and the three others) in January 2011 at a Wallgreens in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We were stranded in 35 degree Florida (cold Florida, what?) because of a blizzard in NYC, so finding the holiday palettes wasa nice consolation prize. I bought them all, as the store was running 50% off all WnW products. They were $3.50 each.

I mainly bought this palette because of the hype -- about the duochrome and the red, even though I knew the red wasn't something I would wear.

I have focused on the left side colors (the creme, the taupe, and the duochrome) and I found they work really well together on me, sporting pale pale skin, brown hair, and hazel eyes. The lower left duochrome is a very unique color and I think a high end brand would charge $15-$30 for this shade by itself.

The shiny grey and sparkly black are very similar to colors in the Spoiled Brat Coloricon Trio and very similar to shadows I already have in my collection. The Coloricon Trio came out after the Holiday palette though -- I just happened to purchase them at the same time. I always love a sparkly black, but how many can you have? I was surprised this one wasn't that pigmented, but at $6.99 (or the $3.50 I spent) it's no big deal.

I think this palette would work really well on a darker tinted skin (and I have seen many people prove this on the web) and overall I think Wet 'n Wild is doing a fantastic job of delivering fabulous eyeshadows at dirt cheap prices. Kudos to Wet 'n' Wild. They have really stepped up their game.
MJ M.
Great Neck, NY
I was very excited about this collection however this palette let me down in both shadow quality and color selection. It's not really a palette I needed to have in my collection and I don't feel like the colors are unique. I feel like they could've had a much more fun palette given the theme.
Robin
Pensacola, FL
I love Disney & since Belle is my favorite princess, I had to try this product. It does last pretty well, pigment is okay, and the price was great. I would probably buy it again, and recommend to anyone who wants a little Disney in their makeup ✨✨✨
Lauren L.
Wexford, PA
I bought this for my daughter for play makeup. She loves to get all dolled up. This eye shadow palette is so adorable. She likes to do my makeup and the product looks really pretty. Its not highly pigmented, but it's definitely a nice palette for my daughter. She really enjoys it.
Alessandra👸🏻 I.
Port Orange, FL
Elf's Duo Cream Eye Shadows are amazing! They"re are so many colors to choose from and the colors go together very nicely! I've purchased this item a couple times in different colors and loved every one i bought! they are very inexpensive and worth a shot!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this? Will it be at an ULTA or any drug store?
Angel B.
Soddy-Daisy
Would like to get this! Is it available at any beauty store?
Victoria F.