e.l.f. Disney Belle An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book

An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book Reflect your Inner Pretty Princess All-in-One Book Create Your Favorite Disney Look Disney Belle An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book Includes: Eyeshadow Brush Eyeshadow Colors Blush Bronzer Eyeliner Pencils Lip Color For beauty is found within. Includes a step-by-step guide for a fairytale makeup look. This Limited Edition Disney Belle Beauty Book is a collectible item that is sure to reflect your inner pretty princess. The all-in-one book includes the must have makeup essentials to create your favorite Disney look so you can enchantingly beautiful for any occasion. No animal testing.

What is this palette I ve never seen it?
Where can I buy this from ?! I love beauty and the beast and I never knew that they have this !!
Where is this available!? I need this
Start your review of e.l.f. Disney Belle An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book!
How would you rate this product?
I love the collaboration of Disney and elf in this beauty book. I love the packaging and thick names of all the products are beautiful and truly fit the beauty and the beast. I love the makeup looks that provided for you in the inside. I completed the Inventors Daughter look and it actually turned out quit nice. My only problem is the consistency of the eyeshadows. They did tend to be powdery, chalky, and mix together. However, I do look beyond that because the price was great and Belle is my favorite Disney princess.
Boonton, NJ
My 7 year old cousin got this for her birthday and I had so much fun playing with her. She loved her makeup (even though I barely out any on). I had to go out and buy this little kit for myself because I loved it so much. Best part? It's E.L.F which means it will not break your pockets.
Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Kalamazoo, MI
I loved the ELF princess pallets because what's better than princesses and makeup, but I have to say that this Belle pallet was one of my favorites! The colors are beautiful and versatile! I got it for a great price and I think ELF is great for the price, but it's pretty pricy to try and find it now. Hopefully they will bring it back in the future!
Acne
Hanover Twp, PA
This palette is amazing for the price point!!! Everything in it, the blushes and eyeshadows are very pigmented and it blends out perfectly. It Also comes with two eyeliners, and a lipgloss. The gloss is red and pretty pigmented as well. I love this would definitely recommend this to a friend, or maybe as a gift. Love the color scheme and the packing !! Yaaaas :)
Large Pores, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Eglin AFB , FL
Absolutely love this product. I usually stick to the Younique when it comes to make up, but I fell in love with this Belle e.l.f. beauty set. Its so beautiful. I love it Would recommend especially for girls new to make up wearing :) they will love it!
Blackheads, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Russellville , AL
I love love love the packaging and the artwork on this palette. It’s honestly beautiful. The makeup is so so for me. It’s not as pigmented but you can get it to build up and it wears pretty well.
Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Denver, CO
Love this palett brings me back to my childhood days always wanted to be a princess when I was little and I use to use my kid makeup to "look like a princess" and now I can makes you feel so happy the packaging is stunning so beautiful
I love this palette, It's good for an everyday makeup. Easy to work with in my opinion, it blends well and looks absolutely beautiful. I got one for myself and my sister and she loves it too.
Sensitivity
I purchased this book and several other for my 7 year old who LOVES Disney and makeup! It's perfect! The colors are beautiful and it helped teach her color placement for her eyeshadow. I love the look of the book and the fact it has a mirror on the inside also
Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Pensacola, FL
I was very disappointed with this I am obsessed with the Disney princesses and I got so excited when this came out I find the colors aren't very pigmented at all And when you try to blend it has a ton of fall out
Ask a question to the Influenster community...