e.l.f. Dewy Setting Mist - 2.70 fl oz

Dewy Setting Mist

Has anyone ever used the e.l.f dewy setting mist? Wondering how well it works and lasts. I’ve used only a few e.l.f products in the past but have never used a setting mist or any type of spray.
Is this product any good?
Has anyone used this? I recently bought it for ELf online? Does it work, does it last?
Start your review of e.l.f. Dewy Setting Mist - 2.70 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Angela M.
e.l.f. Dewy Setting Mist - 2.70 fl oz uploaded by Angela M.
Love love love. I will be using this every single time I wear foundation. I cover my face before spreading my foundation and it really sets it’s so nice and I look fresh and not dry I love it !!
Angelina A.
Modesto, CA
e.l.f. Dewy Setting Mist - 2.70 fl oz uploaded by Angelina A.
This e.l.f dewy setting mist is soo refreshing and smells just like coconut🥥 the mist doesnt come out narrow and hit in one spot, it sprays evenly on your face and is lightweight and breathable. It is a a dewy mist and also this product is cruely free!
Christy C.
e.l.f. Dewy Setting Mist - 2.70 fl oz uploaded by Christy C.
For the price you really can’t beat this setting mist. Elf products are already reasonably priced, but I picked this up at TJMaxx for $3.99!!! The product lives up to its name providing a dewy look before or after applying makeup. I like using it for both. e.l.f. Dewy Setting Mist - 2.70 fl oz
Stacy S.
Papillion, NE
e.l.f. Dewy Setting Mist - 2.70 fl oz uploaded by Stacy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitely worth purchasing for the price & the quality. It has such a pleasant smell almost tropical, but not overpowering. It leaves your skin looking dewy & glowing, it also has a refreshing finish to it. I’ll be purchasing again e.l.f. Dewy Setting Mist - 2.70 fl oz
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,848 reviews
e.l.f. Dewy Setting Mist - 2.70 fl oz uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I usually stay away from anything with coconut just due to the fact that coconut oil causes my skin to breakout and cause pore congestion. However, I thought I try out a hydrating spray like this even though it has some coconut oil in it. So far I really do like it, I do have kind of an obsession when it comes to mists. Hydrating mists, Anti pollution mists, SPF mists, illuminating mists etc I also do prefer a dewy makeup look as opposed to completely matte and this spray definitely gives my skin that dewy glow from within look. It also has vitamin C, green tea, vitamin E along with some other great hydrating ingredients. I purchased this at TJ Maxx for $3 and it’s a big bottle, almost 3oz. I defiantly recommend this product if you’re looking for that dewy hydrated look with skin benefits like antioxidants to protect your skin.
Rosalyn R.
Kew Gardens, NY
e.l.f. Dewy Setting Mist - 2.70 fl oz uploaded by Rosalyn R.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
I really like the dewy finish this gives. I could live without the smell, but it's a light scent. It feels refreshing. I got it at a very cheap price at Burlington's. That makes it even better
Brandi C.
Fort Smith, AR
e.l.f. Dewy Setting Mist - 2.70 fl oz uploaded by Brandi C.
Nice mist/nozzle. It has a pretty good sprayer. The mist itself is light and refreshing. It smells like coconut which is unnecessary.
Erin S.
Sunbury , PA
e.l.f. Dewy Setting Mist - 2.70 fl oz uploaded by Erin S.
Elf dewy setting mist is by far the best setting spray I have ever used! I work two full time job and wear my makeup for up to 18 hours a day this setting mist is the only one that holds up and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long!! I recommend this setting spray to anyone who like me wears their makeup for long periods of time.
Brandy T.
Greenville, SC
e.l.f. Dewy Setting Mist - 2.70 fl oz uploaded by Brandy T.
Purchased at: CVS
It’s fresh and sets my makeup and gives my makeup a dewy finish to it and locks it in place! I love the scent as well!
Gemma P.
e.l.f. Dewy Setting Mist - 2.70 fl oz uploaded by Gemma P.
This setting spray is not the best. I feel like I just dunked my face in water after I use it. I can see little spots on my face afterwards and have to wait completely for it to dry. The first time you spray it it comes out very intensely so be careful. I didn’t notice a difference in the dewyness of my skin either.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
crystal W.
El Campo, TX
Juana R.
Paramount, CA
il y a un an
e.l.f. Cosmetics Dewy Setting Mist Is this a good setting spray I want to try it but nervous about it?
Dawn R. il y a un an
I like it. It set my makeup beautifully and it had a nice dewy finish that looked natural.