e.l.f. Defined Eyes Brush Set 3pc uploaded by Jocelyn K.e.l.f. Defined Eyes Brush Set 3pc uploaded by Dione P.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Small Smudge Brush: Great for blending in eyeliner and shadow to create a smoky eye or to fill in brows. Directions: Dip brush into shadow or powder, apply to desired location and blend in. Small Angled Brush: Perfect for creating natural looking, defined brows. Directions: Start in middle of the brow and with short strokes brush brow color in the direction the hair grows. Then complete the fuller part of the brow. Angled Eyeliner Brush: Angled tip provides exact placement for concentrated eyeliner color right up to the lash line. Directions: Use with any eyeliner to apply a thin line of color directly to the lash line. Size: 3pc. Color: Defined Eyes. see more...

Dione P.
Forest Park, GA
Just what I needed! I don't like to wear tons of make up because it makes me look weird when I use anything other than eyes and lips. So I really enjoy being able to find several small eye brushes together and for an affordable price rather than paying for an entire set that doesn't include all the smaller brushes I need.
Jocelyn K.
I received this for Christmas i love love these brushes they are great for applying shadow to your lid or like a cut crease
Sarah D.
I bought this fir my daughter as a stocking stuff. I had to try them out too. They're great brushes for the price.
Helen R.
Van Nuys, CA
Is this a good gift for a teenage girl starting out??