e.l.f. Day to Night Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Priscilla S.e.l.f. Day to Night Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Carla S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A great formula by elf cosmetics in Bangladesh! Achieve both beautifully bold or subtle everyday eye looks with these perfectly curated 10 party-ready eyeshadow shades.Makeup Revolution's Essential Day to Night Redemption Eye Shadow Palette is a perfect mix of shades. This collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. This is amazing silky-smooth shadows can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blended look.

HOW TO USE

• Apply the eyeshadow dry all over the eyelid with an eyeshadow brush for a subtle wash of color or apply wet for a vibrant effect.
  • Choose a light color from the day to night eyeshadow palette to apply all over the eyelid as a base or to highlight.
  • Next, apply a medium shade in the crease with a crease brush to contour.
  • Then, apply the darkest shade to line the eye with an angled liner brush for depth and a smoky look.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), DC Black #2 (CI 77266)

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I have always been loving this makeup brand due to good quality of the packages and the eyeshadow is so pigmented. It's also affordable to buy this product. This brand have never let me down and I highly recommend to friends and family." in 27 reviews
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
I bought this palette when it was called "ready to party", but it is the same exact colors. I don't use it very often, except for holidays as it does have a few colors that make it pop. The colors in the palette show up sparkly, but there isn't any shimmer once applied to eyes.
Summer R.
Elf is definitely known for great products for a low price. This is one of the best eyeshadow pallettes in the drugstore. It's so pigmented and blends like a dream. The colors are beautiful! Great layout.
Ryan B.
Pikeville, NC
I love the range of colours this pallet has and the colour pay off is very good. Reminds me of high quality pallets. But it is not the most amazing pallet in the world but great for the price.
Denise F.
Aurora, CO
I like this palette shadow pad! Its got a lot of colors to choose from and its a reasonable price. The one thing I wished they did was make it a little bit less light to bold in the drastic color changes, Like make 2 pallets and then people can pick the pallet they want. or something. I cant use any of the right side at all for my skin type.. So all of it will be a waste and I bought it because I wanted the left side! I also didnt like that it seamed to really fall apart as I got to the end of the colors at the bottom. More then the rest of there product.. So idk if this is just the quality of this pallet or?
Carla S.
Definitely the rose gold or matte version of these palettes are much better. This one, some colors work perfectly, like the lighter ones. But some of the mid and dark just look weird and don't last long. Meaning the color pay-off is not as strong. So I wouldn't repurchase, to be honest in this color, but I would definitely go for the others!
Beth R.
Beloit, OH
This palette has a lot going on, good and bad. I use this very rarely, but i still do like it. there is a lot of fall out so i wish the shadow was a little better quality, but for the price it isnt terrible. i probably wouldnt buy again unless they changed the formula.
Emily-Ann C.
Shelbyville, TN
A great palette if you're just getting in to makeup! There are plenty of colors to play with and with the price point it's a good investment even if you don't like some of the colors. However some of the shades aren't super pigmented but wetting your brush helps!
Shauna A.
Very affordable palette and a great dup for the more expensive brands. I use this pallets for my everyday look. I use the elf setting spray on my brush before applying the eyeshadow so that it is more long lasting. Great for my fellow Baddies on a budget. You can't go wrong with an affordable pigmented palette.
Maria H.
Riverside, CA
This is the palette that I use the most. Why? it's super affordable, does not have very much fall out and easy to use. It spreads on nicely, the packaging is adorable, slim and fits practically anywhere. I can carry it with me in my purse or even take it on my travels without taking much space.
Kaitie G.
Spartanburg
I got this product as a free add-on to my order and I'm glad I didn't actually spend money on it. The colors are very pigmented, but are chalky and hard to blend. I do love e.l.f so I do use their eye shadow palettes, so if you want to buy from e.l.f I'd try the prism or baked eye shadow palettes instead of this one.
Danielle G.
Las Cruces, NM
I have been looking for a new eye shadow pallet. Is it very pigment? And do the color last all day with out fading?
Alexis T.
How does this compare to the elf prism palettes?