BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #96 in Face Primer

Daily Moisture Stick Is An Easy To Use Clear Gel Formulation That Nourishes &Amp; Hydrates The Skin This Light-Weight And Soothing Multi-Purpose Balm Is Enriched With Antioxidants And Anti-Aging Ingredients Including Grape, Cocoa, Shea, Avocado, Macadamia, Aloe And Chamomile.&Nbsp; The Sleek, Convenient Packaging Is Perfect For Travel And Everyday Use To Condition And Moisturize Skin, Both At Home And On The Go! Made In China see more...

• Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How do you like it?1 Answers
  • I have veryyyy dry skin and my make up always looks cracked aroun...2 Answers
  • Is this product sold only online? Because I can NEVER find these ...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "It does what it says but if applied to the whole face ...that's a no-no especially if you have oily skin like me." in 1 review
  • "I have SUPER dry skin especially during winter time which is when I purchased mine so I thought this would be great to keep my skin feeling soft and smooth." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend this and its easy to bring along in your purse! " in 1 review
  • "I got this for a trip and it made my skin soft and moisturized." in 1 review
  • "I would use this for dry patches on my nose and it would only work a couple of mins before pretty much going back it its normal dryness.. this product doesn't really do anything." in 1 review
Wileini V.
Wileini V.
Doral, FL
I've used it as a hand moisturizer for about a week now and I actually really like it. The texture is so unlike any other moisturizer and it's nice to not have to have greasy hands after moisturizing for once! I just rub it over the tops of my hands/knuckles and don't even have to rub it in. It feels cool and almost wet as you apply it and it absorbs into your skin almost instantly. I'm not sure if it will have any cumulative effect on the overall dryness of my hands but they remain soft until the next washing. I would probably buy this again.
What I really like about this product is that it does its job. I have some really dry spots around my nose and forehead and applying this as my moisturizer really helps ease the dryness which is something my old moisturizer from Clinique wasn't able to do.
Annie V.
Annie V.
Wilson, NC
I'm rather pleased with this product, I have combination skin and get dry spots on my cheeks and forehead during certain times of the year, after applying my usual lotion and letting my skin absorb that I'll use a clean finger across the top of this and dab it onto the drier spots of my skin before continuing with my makeup. It lets my makeup go on a lot smoothr and doesn't change the way anything applies or sits on my skin. I've also used it later in the day, with mid-day makeup when those pesky dry spots start to show up as your makeup wears a bit. Again just using a clean finger and dabbing it onto the spots it moisturizes without really taking what makeup I still have on off.
Yoselin D.
Yoselin D.
Guatemala
I use this products in numerous ways , some of which I will list below . This product truly fits the definition of "multi tasked" . I use it as base under my makeup instead of my regular moisturizer . It does smooth out my skin . Take note , this will not replace your primer , it does not increase longevity of the wear of the makeup . I use really noticeable . This product works wonders if your makeup tends to settle in fine lines and accentuate them, particularly under and around the eyes which immediately refreshes my concealer under it and reduces the appearance of fine line
Originalmente me enamoré de la Primer Mineral of this marca (here: si Estudio Mineral infusión cartilla, Asi Que Tuve Que activo probar ESTO, maravilloso FUE, moreno hidratante, me Sentí tan encantador y me absorbí de Inmediato Por la Piel y te dejo Sensación tan suave e hidratada de Cuando Dicen que PUEDES USAR this in Cualquier cosa, Realmente lo Hacen, cara, rodillas, Codos, Manos, tartas, pasteles de los ma mi novio rugoso ... ¡Ojalá tuvieran Una versión más grande Directivos! Con la cartilla de cara mineral y te deja con el maquillaje Magnifico
CamUnbothered g.
CamUnbothered g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stick give me mixed emotions...i only say this because it really does make your skin feel hydrated....only thing is when yu apply make up,it is fine at first ....however, as the the day progresses.....your skin starts getting oily....then it slowly breaks down the product and it seperates...you look like yu were in a lce watew challenge without water proof make up on....it really doesn't mix well with others.....but by its self fantastic....i get it cheap, but i feel they would make more money if they perfected the formula
Sammi Y.
Sammi Y.
Santa Clara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Daily Moisture Stick is an easy to use clear gel formulation that nourishes and hydrates the skin. This light-weight and soothing multi-purpose balm is enriched with antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients including ? Grape, Cocoa, Shea, Avocado, Macadamia, Aloe and Chamomile. The sleek, convenient packaging is perfect for travel and everyday use to condition and moisturize skin, both at home and on the go! perfect for dry skin as well!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin, so I really can't use this on my whole face. I tried and it just kinda felt heavy and greasy all over. Plus, I have moisturizers I use and love so I'm not looking to replace them. HOWEVER. This makes a really great moisturizer for my eyes. I never had a problem with it when I use it on the skin around my eyes and it really keeps 'em moisturized! Which helps a lot with my makeup application.
Lateisha R.
Lateisha R.
Morrow, GA
I'll love anything e.l.f. I'm just now really getting into make up, and I like to use e.l.f because it's very affordable for me, I can buy everything that I need to start out my make up journey and not break the bank. I also have real sensitive skin and so far everything that iv used from e.l.f has been gentle enough for me. Two thumbs up especially for people just getting into make up such as myself.
Areeba K.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is a must have for me during winter times because my skin gets very dry and I feel very angry when that happens. This is a fair sized Daily Moisturizer because I can slip it in many places. It is very easy to apply, and I love applying it. I make me feel warmer and better if I am dry. This really helps me through my winter when my skin starts to get a little dry.
Keryn R.
Keryn R.
South Amboy, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the convenience of this concept, but I still have to rub the product in. It did leave my skin feeling a little greasy which I don't like. I like the price point this company has. The quality is reflective of the price. I don't like that wherever I shop there is only a hand full of products from this company. You never get to see what they really have.
LaToya S.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Does this mess up your makeup if you use it after you apply everything? Is there an odor?
Carla D.
Carla D.
Saint Paul, MN
If i have oily skin i can use this?
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you prefer this over a liquid/gel moisturizer, and why?
denise r.
denise r.
Does this work good ? scale 1-10
Alena T.
Alena T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
does this work for dry and sensitive skin?