BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This non-greasy, broad-spectrum SPF 15 moisturizer locks in moisture for all day comfort. Enriched with vitamin E, grape, and citrus fruit extract; get softer skin with every application.

How To Use

Pump Out A Small Amount And Massage Gently Over The Face And Neck Until It Absorbs Into The Skin.
Use Daily In The Morning After Cleansing.

Active Ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.5%, Octocrylene 6%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 3%, Avobenzone 3%

Inactive Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract

• I've heard this has fragrance, is this true? If so is it ...1 Answers
  • I have really dry skin . Does this really make you feel h...1 Answers
  • How well does this moisturizer work? How long does this l...1 Answers
e.l.f. Daily Hydration Moisturizer SPF 15
  • "Love this product! i love how it leaves my skin feeling. i use it everyday after i was my face. It's lightweight and easy to apply as well. It's not greasy and doesn't make you break out. It's not expensive like a lot of other moisturizers are. Its a really good price at only 8 USD. It's great if you have dry skin." in 133 reviews
  • "I was very apprehensive about buying this product because it was so inexpensive but figured it wouldn't be a huge loss if I ended up not liking it. It was WAY better than I expected!! So light, so refreshing, and it was extremely moisturizing. " in 104 reviews
  • "I love this product!!! 100% recommend I have dry and sensitive skin when I use this it does not irritate my skin. It cleans my skin so well and this help get rid of dry scabs off my face when other products did not work. I use this when I wake up or when I'm taking my make up off." in 59 reviews
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
This is a decent moisturizer that I got for $8 at Walmart. It has a clean and light scent. It offers good hydration but doesn't sink in all that much and is greasy. I was disappointed since the rest of this line has some pretty solid products. The level of shine this moisturizer causes relegates it to a night-time only use. I also notice that it causes me to have breakouts if I am not careful to have a very clean face + hands or if I use it too many days in a row. If you have sensitive, breakout prone skin, avoid this one.
Caitlyn J.
I’ll never go back to this moisturizer! It does the bare minimum and offers no additional benefits to skin. If you want glowing, radiant skin that lasts all day- this is not the moisturizer for you. I have combination skin and I live in Arizona (life long so my skin has acclimated to the dry climate). With as often as I apply moisturizer throughout the day this still left my skin splotchy and dry. It was nearly impossible to apply make up and have it look decent. So long Elf Moisturizer ✌️
Heather A.
Sturgis
I have been trying this product for 3 weeks. My initial reaction was definitely a *blow my mind experience* It feels soon good on your skin and doesn't stay oily or actually FEEL like I have a layer of lotion on for more than 5 minutes. It soaks into my skin and I'm left feeling refreshed and nurished. All great qualities in a facial moisturizer!

That being said I have some spots that are highly dried out due to over active oil glands causing adult acne. These spots did need a reapplication after a couple hours or so.

Other than that this product is AMAZING! And unlike other elf products, it lasts a long time. Like I said I'm on week three with no signs of running out for another month or so.
trisha d.
I’ve been using this for quite some time. I love the packaging since it is a pump. Sometimes it was hard to get product out and had to pump it 5-10 times before it comes out. I also wish it was a little thicker. I feel like it’s a tad bit on the watery side. I’ve used other moisturizers that are a cream and i tend to like more because i have dry skin. Would i buy his again? Possible yes. The price point for all elf products is really awesome.
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
This moisturizer from ELF is pretty good for its price. It is not too heavy but is able to create lasting moisture on the face for a good amount of time. The smell is refreshing but if you are looking for something that does not have scent this is not the product for you! The pump sometimes does not work and I have to unscrew it to get the product out.
Jessica G.
Kevil, KY
I ran out of my norm- Mary Kay Time Wise moisturizer and couldn’t get any right away, so I purchased this in a jam. It performed better than other drugstore brands that I have used, but I wasn’t a huge fan. Plus the smell is a little weird. It is citrusy/ cleanish. Mary Kay TimeWise Age-fighting Moisturizer, Combination/Oily Skin,3 oz/ 88ml []
Kelsey L.
Benton
I think this is good moisturizer! Makes my skin feel very hydrated. I use this mostly at night when I take my makeup off to add back in the moisture my skin needs! I think the price is great but I really don't like the packaging. The way the bottle is set up makes it at times hard to get product out and I feel like I waste product because it is stuck in the bottle.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I used this once at someone's house. I don't remember liking it. To me it was too greasy feeling & I rather use something else with better ingredients. I also like using a higher spf during the day so this isn't enough for me alone.
Amber R.
Waller, TX
I bought this product off of Ulta just to try out a new moisturizer and I was completely satisfied! It’s so effective in keeping my skin nice and hydrated! And the packaging is so pretty it even looks like a high end makeup product when it’s only seven dollars! e.l.f. Daily Hydration Moisturizer SPF 15
Asaea. B.
Corona
It’s really nice! Not heavy at all on your skin.  Lives your face really moisturized and refreshed. It smells really really nice. I bought it on their website and I use it every night. Hey gli recommended also because of it affordable price. I am in love with this! Will buy again soon!
Erin M.
Clarksburg, MD
I have dry skin - obviously why I'm interested in this lol. Is this a good product to use as a primer? I'm looking for a good hydrating primer to use during the winter that's not gonna cost me an arm and a leg
Nada A.
Brooklyn, NY
would you recommend for oily skin?
Patricia G.
Bradenton , FL
I have never tried elf cosmetics products ? Are they any good ?
Ashley g.
HILLSBORO, OR
Does this work well for dry skin?
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
I want to try this, is it worth the money ? I never really moisturize and my face is really dry.

back